Young Rider.com
Rules-Read First     Home          Members     Calendar     Who's On

Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

The Young Rider Forums are open to subscribers of Young Rider magazine ONLY. In order to register, you must have your Account Number. Please note that it takes 1-2 weeks for your subscription to be processed and your account to be activated.

Home » Young Rider Forum » Role Play Games » Hummingbird Nest Ranch

123»»»

Hummingbird Nest Ranch Expand / Collapse
Author
Advanced Member

Advanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced Member

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 1/7/2017 2:52:56 PM

" Hummingbird Nest Ranch is a world class equestrian facility located in Santa Susana California. At over one hundred and twenty acres, Hummingbird caters to the most discerning equestrians with its meticulously designed stables, oversized arenas, two distinct grass fields and world-class footing. Along with the expansive rings, the Hummingbird facility contains a Eurosizer walker, lush turnouts and trails that surround the property. Just thirty-five minutes from Beverly Hills it is the ideal location to reach an upscale audience and venue to network with clients, market brands, mingle with business leaders, fashion designers, film stars and politicians."

-Rules-

-This is going to be a hunter/jumper barn RP with an elite show team that competes most every weekend and has group lessons every Wednesday-

-Everyone's rich as all hell and probably more than a little stuck-up and competitive, please don't do any 'does't have a lot of money but works for the barn to afford board etc' here. That wouldn't fly at a high-profile barn in Hollywood-

-Please try to stay original and don't copy others. I'm not saying there can only be one Dutch Warmblood or one actress or something, but not everyone's been riding since they were two, jumping and competing since they were four, et cetera-

-Speaking of, they probably haven't been riding all their lives either - they live in Hollywood, they're probably there to act or sing, not ride. Please keep that in mind-

-BE REALISTIC. NO ONE'S COMPLETED AT THE OLYMPICS OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT YET-

-Only one horse per person, please and thanks-

-Just for fun, the form is going to be pretty detailed-

Form
Human
Name:
Picture:

Horse
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Breed:
Picture:

close my eyes and cross my arms,
put me in the dirt, let me dream with the stars

Post #2050504
Posted 2/2/2016 3:15:27 PM
Advanced Member

Advanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced Member

Form
Human
Name: Indi Lamplighter
Bio: Indi grew up in the wilds of Hollywood with an model for a mother and an actor for a father. She started acting when she was four, and as she got older, her parents let her pick the roles she could audition for. She leaned more towards action films and characters that had lots of stunts and fight sequences, learning to perform them herself. When she was eight, she hit the 'I wanna pony' stage every girl enters, so her parents bought her one to shut her up - not just any pony, of course, but the finest jumper pony on the market, a blue roan welsh that taught Indi to ride and compete. Indi never grew out of the horse phase - in fact, she grew into it, getting better and better, jumping higher and higher. Her riding has actually helped her score more roles in the industry for horse movies. She's gone to WEF, Devon, WEG, Maclay, all sorts of major shows, and finished on top every time. Nowadays, her acting career is still her first priority, but she always makes time to come to the barn every day and show every weekend, with a bit of a modeling job taking up a distant third in her life. She got into it to please her mom, but she's come to enjoy posing for companies like American Eagle, Abercrombie and Fitch, and Victoria's Secret. Indi's also a notorious adrenaline junkie, known to get herself and others into trouble trying to get a 'high'
Picture:

Horse
Show Name: Day Of The Dead
Barn Name: Spooky Jim
Breed: Sellé Français
Description: Day Of The Dead is a lovely red dun French Warmblood imported from Paris as a two-year-old from some of the finest bloodlines in the world. He was trained by George Morris for three years, then sent on to a Kent Farrington for another two before Indi bought him as an seven-year-old already competing in 1.40 meter classes. Together, they've worked all the way up to showing 1.60 m and schooling higher yet.
Picture:

Post #2050505
Posted 2/2/2016 7:22:42 PM
Advanced Member

Last Login: 9/13/2016 7:07:44 PM
un lugar para mi novia

Lydia + Rosie

Post #2050516
Posted 2/2/2016 9:27:38 PM

Advanced Member

Last Login: 11/4/2017 9:06:29 PM
I've already talked to Dana and she asked me to do the trainer
Form
Human Trainer
Name: Juliet Capulet (not subtle)
Bio:Unlike many of the people she trains nowadays, Juliet really was riding since almost her birth, and from her earliest memories she knew she wanted to be just like her mom when she grew up. Years passed and she was gaining fame in the hunter jumper world, usually finding a good youngdter, training them up, and selling them off. She's been to Pony Finals, Devon, Maclay, Hunter Derby Finals, WEF, Longines World Cup, Spruce Meadows, NAYJRC, you name it, she's been there, and won. She was a member of the US Olympic team that came away victorious, and a year or two ago she decided it was time to begin training more riders, still riding and competing, of course, but not necessarily always trying to be shortlisted for the olympics.
Picture:

Horse
Show Name:Shakespeare
Barn Name: William
Breed: KWPN
Description: Shakespeare, fondly referred to as Will, is Juliet's newest prospect, a 6 year old German bred gelding. Before she got him, he was trained in Europe, then she imported him because she loved his natural athleticism and goofy personalitly. Since his arrival six months ago, he's made quite an impression on her, always having more talent to give her, and he's the first horse in a long while she's considered keeping as her personal show horse.

I'll do my second chickadee later, I'm tired and I need to get to sleep soon
Picture: 

~The Bat~

You're just as sane as I am

Post #2050523
Posted 2/2/2016 9:37:23 PM
Advanced Member

AttackOnTitan (2/2/2016)
un lugar para mi novia
si bitch and google translate is not always your friend

Post #2050524
Posted 2/2/2016 9:42:56 PM

Advanced Member

GirlOnFire (2/2/2016)
AttackOnTitan (2/2/2016)
un lugar para mi novia
si **** and google translate is not always your friend
i'm taking spanish and I only knew enough to realize I needed help and that google was a moron

~The Bat~

Post #2050526
Posted 2/2/2016 9:43:46 PM
Advanced Member

eventing_tough (2/2/2016)
GirlOnFire (2/2/2016)
AttackOnTitan (2/2/2016)
un lugar para mi novia
i'm taking spanish and I only knew enough to realize I needed help and that google was a moron
fuck off you two
Ily both but for real
I'll get my form up later

Lydia + Rosie

Post #2050527
Posted 2/2/2016 9:45:38 PM

Advanced Member

AttackOnTitan (2/2/2016)
eventing_tough (2/2/2016)
GirlOnFire (2/2/2016)
[quote]AttackOnTitan (2/2/2016)
un lugar para mi novia
**** off you two
Ily both but for real
I'll get my form up later[/quote]
<3

~The Bat~

Post #2050529
Posted 2/4/2016 8:16:43 PM
Advanced Member

Form
Human
Name: Eli Gamble
Bio: A singer and model growing in popularity, she used to live and ride in her hometown in Georgia but gave it up to pursue the path of fame. After finding her feet in Hollywood and coming across Hummingbird, she got back into it.
Picture:

Horse
Show Name: Love Potion Number Nine
Barn Name: Val
Breed: KWPN
Description: ughhhHHHHhhhhh
Picture:

Lydia + Rosie

Post #2050546
Posted 2/4/2016 8:23:48 PM

Advanced Member

Form
Human
Name: Reyna (Rey) Skye
Bio:
Picture:

Horse
Show Name:Apollo 11
Barn Name:Apollo
Breed:Oldenburg
Description:
Picture: 

was going to do a mare but I am fighting a war with mares right now bc my wrist still hurts
also I would like veyone to know my friend named her horse Obi Wan Kenobi

~The Bat~

Post #2050549
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

123»»»

Reading This Topic Expand / Collapse
Active Users: 1 (1 guest, 0 members, 0 anonymous members)
No members currently viewing this topic.
Forum Moderators: Admin, Animal Network Admin, yrboss, YRmod, Community Moderator

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 11:38am

HOME | MAGAZINE | FIND A HORSE | SHOPPING | RESOURCES | CONTACT US | ADVERTISE

shopanimalnetwork.com | Dog Fancy | Cat Fancy | Horse Illustrated | Reptiles | Remember Our Pets
Disclaimer: The posts and threads recorded in our messageboards do not reflect the opinions of nor are endorsed by BowTie, Inc. Animal Network
nor any of its employees. We are not responsible for the content of these posts and threads. Site best viewed with IE 5+
Copyright ©  BowTie, Inc. All rights reserved.
Our Privacy Policy has changed. Privacy Policy/Your California Privacy Rights. Terms of Use * Guidelines for Participation