Young Rider.com
Rules-Read First     Home          Members     Calendar     Who's On

Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

The Young Rider Forums are open to subscribers of Young Rider magazine ONLY. In order to register, you must have your Account Number. Please note that it takes 1-2 weeks for your subscription to be processed and your account to be activated.

Home » Young Rider Forum » Western Riding » Joining up?

Joining up? Expand / Collapse
Author
Starting Member

Starting MemberStarting MemberStarting MemberStarting MemberStarting MemberStarting MemberStarting MemberStarting Member

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 1/6/2016 4:23:27 PM
I have a 7 year old mare. She was given to me at 6 and was a pasture ornament her whole life so we had a lot of issues, but now I'm trying to break her and she just doesn't want to join up with me no matter how much I move her feet and make her work. She works great for me and when I turn her into me after chasing running her she just stands there waiting for me to say what to do next or tries to go by the other horses. She has like no personality which is kind of disappointing I am just trying to find how to get her to join up with me so I can bond with her so we can grow as a team.

~Kristy~

Post Attachments 
1891032_867633859922965_189210470930740018_n.jpg (4 views, 201.72 KB)
Post #2049987
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Reading This Topic Expand / Collapse
Active Users: 1 (1 guest, 0 members, 0 anonymous members)
No members currently viewing this topic.
Forum Moderators: Admin, Animal Network Admin, yrboss, YRmod, Community Moderator

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 3:23am

HOME | MAGAZINE | FIND A HORSE | SHOPPING | RESOURCES | CONTACT US | ADVERTISE

shopanimalnetwork.com | Dog Fancy | Cat Fancy | Horse Illustrated | Reptiles | Remember Our Pets
Disclaimer: The posts and threads recorded in our messageboards do not reflect the opinions of nor are endorsed by BowTie, Inc. Animal Network
nor any of its employees. We are not responsible for the content of these posts and threads. Site best viewed with IE 5+
Copyright ©  BowTie, Inc. All rights reserved.
Our Privacy Policy has changed. Privacy Policy/Your California Privacy Rights. Terms of Use * Guidelines for Participation