Young Rider.com
Rules-Read First     Home          Members     Calendar     Who's On

Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

The Young Rider Forums are open to subscribers of Young Rider magazine ONLY. In order to register, you must have your Account Number. Please note that it takes 1-2 weeks for your subscription to be processed and your account to be activated.

Home » Young Rider Forum » Role Play Games » Avonlea Acres Equestrian Center

1234»»»

Avonlea Acres Equestrian Center Expand / Collapse
Author

Advanced Member

Advanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced Member

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 11/4/2017 9:06:29 PM
Basic bparding/training/competing farm
pictures also like roundpens and an indoor and outdoor and stuffnsuch

two horses per person

Person
Name-
Age- (15-17)
Gender-
Personality/Bio if you feel like it-
Picture-
Horse
Sn-
Bn-
Breed-
Discipline-
Picture-

~The Bat~

You're just as sane as I am

Post #2048804
Posted 8/21/2015 12:23:47 AM

Advanced Member

Advanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced Member

Person
Name-Sophia Gruene (green)
Age- (15-17)16
Gender-girly
Personality/Bio if you feel like it- She started riding super young, competing in rinky dink leadline classes when she was two on an older than dirt pony of questionable origins, but she loved it. When she was four, she began jumpung, and when she was eight, she was winning small pony classes at Pony finals and devon. As she got older, she branched from hunters to a mixture of hunters, jumpers, and eq, winning consistently at some of the biggest shows in the country. She's competitive and careful, always able to figure out how to bring the best out of her horse and herself to bring in the ribbons and the money. She did come from a fairly wealthy background, but her parents stopped paying for her riding when she was old enough to pay her own bills, so she's worked hard to make it to the top.
Picture-

Horse
Sn-Luminous
Bn-Lily
Breed-welsh pony
Discipline-hunters
Picture-except she's like 14.1

Horse
Sn-Defenstration (the act of throwing someone out a window
Bn-Dill
Breed-Tb
Discipline-jumpers and sometimes eq
Picture-

ALSO I CHECKED THE RULEBOOK AND THIS CHICK IS ALLOWED TO COMPETE A LARGE PONY IN USEF A RATED SHOWS WITH THE HUNTER PONY IS SO THIS IS PERFECTLY LEGAL

~The Bat~

Post #2048805
Posted 8/21/2015 1:19:47 AM
Advanced Member

Last Login: 9/13/2016 7:07:44 PM
Person
Name- Infinity 'Finn' Opal
Age- 17
Gender- Girl
Personality/Bio if you feel like it- She's been riding her whole life, and she's done some of everything. Won lots of national championship titles in lots of things. She's had Remi for 9 years - she trained him herself from an unfinished ex-ranch horse - and she's getting ready to retire him, which is why she bought Skye. She's just moving her horses here after moving out of her parent's house after a big fight where her parents decided to kick her out. She's a badasš. She climbs and boxes when she's not at the barn to stay in shape. She has a ruby red '15 Chevy Silverado 3500 crew cab and a really nice 3-horse trailer with a living quarters, but she usually drives this around.
Picture-

Horse
Sn- Remington Rimfire
Bn- Remi
Breed- AQH
Discipline- Barrels/Speed
Picture-

Horse
Sn- Star Sailor
Bn- Skye
Breed- Appendix
Discipline- Barrels/Speed
Picture-

Lydia + Rosie

Post #2048806
Posted 8/21/2015 9:55:22 AM

Advanced Member

STAR SAILOR

~The Bat~

Post #2048807
Posted 8/22/2015 6:24:55 PM

Advanced Member

Last Login: 9/21/2016 10:06:50 PM
Person
Name- Eleanor Peters
Age- (15-17) 17
Gender- girl
Personality/Bio if you feel like it-Eleanor or Ellie, as she is called by her friends, has been riding her whole life. Her parents support her, but she has had to get jobs to help pay for her expensive lifestyle. She has been riding Pi for a few years and Lily for two. She excels at jumpers/eventing and has won many shows, locally, and a few nationally.
Picture-
Horse
Sn- Paint Me a Picture
Bn- Pi
Breed- American Paint
Discipline- Jumpers
Picture-

Horse
Sn- Pretty as a Picture
Bn- Rose
Breed- Dutch Warmblood
Discipline- Eventing
Picture-

I'm homeschooled and proud of it!

Jesus loves you!

Post #2048829
Posted 8/22/2015 7:54:32 PM

Advanced Member

Alrigghhhtttt let's get this started

Sophia arrived around 9 to AAEC, parking her steel grey Chevy as close as she could to the barn. She hopped out and made her way into the barn, heading for Dill's empty stall, where she unhooked his padded leather halter and slung it over her shoulder before going to the big gelding pasture to get her gelding.

~The Bat~

Post #2048832
Posted 8/22/2015 8:08:21 PM
Advanced Member

Finn pulled up in her purple Dodge, not particularly caring how bold and out-of-place the muscle car looked in the parking lot of her new barn, and threw it in park in next to a gray Chevy. After briefly checking her reflection in the sun visor mirror, she twisted the keys in the ignition, killing the purr of her baby's motor, and stepped out of the car, Tin Hauls crunching in the gravel as she strolled into the stable. She hummed to herself as she grabbed Remi's halter from the hook outside his stall, then went out to the individual turnouts to catch him. He and Skye were still in quarantine for another week, but Finn was allowed to ride them before they were cleared, thank god. Finn hummed to herself as she pushed past Skye to catch Remi and lead him up to the barn, to the cross-ties. She pulled a grooming tote out of her locker and gave him a brisk once-over before returning to the tack room for his schooling tack.

Lydia + Rosie

Post #2048835
Posted 8/23/2015 4:19:13 PM

Advanced Member

Eleanor pulled up in her red pickup and parked next to the purple muscle car. She got out, pausing to admire the pretty vehicle before heading into the barn. She grabbed Pi's purple halter and lead rope and walked to the pasture. She grabbed Pi and took her to the crossties, walking past another girl and her horse. "Hi, I'm Eleanor."

Jesus loves you!

Post #2048842
Posted 8/23/2015 9:02:07 PM
Advanced Member

Finn threw her pad onto Remi's red brindle back, quickly followed by the Teskey barrel saddle that she bought specifically to fit the thin gelding. After making sure the fenders and cinches had fallen correctly, none caught under the saddle, she threw the breast collar off the seat and snapped it around Remi's chest to the dee-ring on the other side of the saddle, snapping the matching wither strap (third from right) to the ring on the breast collar to keep the collar from sagging. Finn had just finished wrapping Remi's thin legs with tie dye polo wraps (bottom) and was weighing the bridle (headstall from breast collar, bit, rein) in her right hand when Eleanor introduced herself. "Hey, I'm Finn," she replied briefly before quickly swapping Remi's halter for the bridle. "i gotta go ride, see ya round!" she added before leading her horse to the indoor arena.

Lydia + Rosie

Post #2048848
Posted 8/23/2015 9:12:18 PM

Advanced Member

Eleanor nodded. "Me too, see ya." She tacked up the mare in all her gear in a matter of minutes and led her to one of the arenas that was empty. She set up some jumps and then warmed up the mare.

Jesus loves you!

Post #2048853
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

1234»»»

Reading This Topic Expand / Collapse
Active Users: 1 (1 guest, 0 members, 0 anonymous members)
No members currently viewing this topic.
Forum Moderators: Admin, Animal Network Admin, yrboss, YRmod, Community Moderator

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 11:36am

HOME | MAGAZINE | FIND A HORSE | SHOPPING | RESOURCES | CONTACT US | ADVERTISE

shopanimalnetwork.com | Dog Fancy | Cat Fancy | Horse Illustrated | Reptiles | Remember Our Pets
Disclaimer: The posts and threads recorded in our messageboards do not reflect the opinions of nor are endorsed by BowTie, Inc. Animal Network
nor any of its employees. We are not responsible for the content of these posts and threads. Site best viewed with IE 5+
Copyright ©  BowTie, Inc. All rights reserved.
Our Privacy Policy has changed. Privacy Policy/Your California Privacy Rights. Terms of Use * Guidelines for Participation