Young Rider.com
Rules-Read First     Home          Members     Calendar     Who's On

Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

The Young Rider Forums are open to subscribers of Young Rider magazine ONLY. In order to register, you must have your Account Number. Please note that it takes 1-2 weeks for your subscription to be processed and your account to be activated.

Home » Young Rider Forum » Role Play Games » 「αʋɽα|ɧανєɳ|αɕαɖєɱұ」

123»»»

「αʋɽα|ɧανєɳ|αɕαɖєɱұ」 Expand / Collapse
Author
Advanced Member

Advanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced Member

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 9/13/2016 7:07:44 PM

Welcome to Aura Haven Academy! Long respected as a premier school for artists, dancers, musicians, actors, and other studies largely ignored by most schools, this Wellington, Florida-based high school has decided to start another unique option - its own equestrian program. Pulling in some of the best instructors from around the world, they're hoping for a booming start to their latest addition.

Rules And Things
-One horse per person-
-Don't ask to join-
-BE REALISTIC, no crazy achievements yet-
-Boys and girls accepted-
-No stallions-
-There's a group lesson twice a week for both English and western riders, then another for more varied disciplines (jumping, dressage, barrel racing, mounted shooting, etc) and, of course, private lessons are available upon request.
-I might add more so check back regularly-

Form
Human
Name-
Age- (15-19)
Gender-
Background-
Picture-
Other-

Show Name-
Barn Name-
Breed-
Gender-
Discipline(s)-
Picture-

Lydia + Rosie

Post #2047749
Posted 5/20/2015 2:48:34 PM
Advanced Member

Advanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced Member

Form
Human
Name- Ebony 'Eve' Monroe
Age- 17
Gender- Female
Background- Eve's parents vanished when she was too young to remember, and grew up instead with her older half-sister. Her sister was always worried about her - Eve has chromesthesia and tetrachromacy and, as a result, grew up different than the other kids, never really making any friends or interacting with other humans like she was 'supposed to.' Eve found a haven in riding and music, eventually finding a third passion in painting - her representations of her favorite songs in color as her synesthesia interprets it made her well-known in the world of modern art. Having been riding for fifteen years now, Eve's tried just about everything and eventually settled with eventing and barrel racing. She's been going to AHA for both her freshman and sophomore years, and is excited to be bringing Aurora for her junior and senior.
Picture-

Other-

Show Name- Put On Your Warpaint
Barn Name- Aurora
Breed- Appendix
Gender- Mare
Discipline(s)- Barrels + Eventing
Picture-

Lydia + Rosie

Post #2047750
Posted 5/20/2015 4:55:30 PM

Advanced Member

Last Login: 9/21/2016 10:06:50 PM
Form
Human
Name- Elina Lark
Age- (15-19) 17
Gender- Female
Background- Elina has been riding her whole life. She has also been actin g most of her life, but her parents made her choose between the two and she picked riding. She has won many ribbons in eventing.
Picture-
Other-

Show Name- Paint Me a Picture
Barn Name- Pi
Breed- Belgian Warmblood
Gender- Mare
Discipline(s)- English, Eventing
Picture-

I'm homeschooled and proud of it!

Jesus loves you!

Post #2047751
Posted 5/20/2015 5:11:43 PM

Advanced Member

FYI, I will be gone this weekend, so if we could start next week that would be awesome. If not, I can always catch up.

Jesus loves you!

Post #2047754
Posted 5/20/2015 7:32:33 PM
Advanced Member

Last Login: 1/7/2017 2:52:56 PM
Form
Human
Name- Anni Ackerman
Age- 18
Gender- Female
Background- Grew up in the Midwest breeding Thoroughbreds for the track, the youngest child with five older brothers. As a result, she grew up fierce and competitive, always daring/getting dared to do stupid things with her brothers. She now aspires to be a stunt double or action actress, and continues to pursue riding on the side. She's trained several horses for the silver screen as well, and is considering pursuing that as well. She' a senior this year
Picture-

Other-

Show Name- The King Is Dead
Barn Name- Dani
Breed- American Warmblood
Gender- Gelding
Discipline(s)- He can do just about anything tbh
Picture-

close my eyes and cross my arms,
put me in the dirt, let me dream with the stars

Post #2047761
Posted 5/20/2015 8:48:16 PM

Advanced Member

Last Login: 11/4/2017 9:06:29 PM
Form
Human
Name-Allana Gruene (green)
Age- (15-19)16
Gender-girly
Background-grew up either in the barn, a book, or a lab, her parents were both scientists and she's inheirited their love of it, particularly astronomy. She's always either ridden hunters or dressage, prefering delicate details to the fast paced adrenaline fueled.
Picture-

Other-

Show Name-EV Equals C
Barn Name-Evie
Breed-Irish Sport Horse
Gender-mare
Discipline(s)-dressage and a little bit of hunters
Picture- 

~The Bat~

You're just as sane as I am

Post #2047764
Posted 5/21/2015 2:57:31 PM
Advanced Member

Since we're literally the only RPers left on YR, we'll start. It's the day before school starts and everyone's coming to settle in their horses and claim their dorms.

Ebony was the first to show up to unload her horse, ten minutes before the announced check-in time. Driving her red 2015 Chevy Silverado 2500 up to the barn with her NBHA World Championship 3D Champion trailer rolling in behind her, she parked next to the doors and jumped out of her truck to check in. Comfortably dressed in ripped, paint-splattered Miss Me jeans, worn-through Tin Hauls, and a Fall Out Boy muscle tee, she strolled into the brightly lit barn and found the sign-in table set up in the tack room. Handing over a Manila envelope full of copies of Aurora's papers - vet history and the like - she was directed to her stall, informed of where the shavings were kept, and pointed to her tack cabinet in the tack room. Thanking the staff, Eve went straight to Aurora's new stall and checked inside - someone had come by earlier and left two bags of shavings in the middle. Pulling her fat Swiss Army Knife from her pocket, Eve gutted the sacks and spread the fresh pine shavings, tipping her head to one side before going to the pallets of shavings at the back of the barn and pulling down two more - Aurora tended to get rubs in her stall, so Eve always bedded it down extra thick. Once the final two were down, making a fluffy pine-scented bed for her precious horse, Eve went to her trailer and lowered the ramp at the back, opening the doors behind and lowering the butt bar before opening the divider to reveal her beautiful champagne Appendix mare, covered in a light fly sheet and travel wraps embroidered with Put On Your Warpaint in a strong font with Owned by Ebony Monroe in smaller cursive under it. "Hey sweetheart," Eve murmured, the sound of her own voice a forget-me-not blue to her own ears. "We're here!" The mare nickeled softly in return as Eve untied her lead rope, snapped to a soft brown leather halter with brass nameplates, engraved with the same words embroidered on her sheet, and gently backed Aurora down the ramp to the gravel outside. The color of Aurora's nicker didn't have a name, one of the reasons Eve liked her so much - it was such a unique sound, unique color, most would never know of it. Stroking her mare's black mane as she led her to her new stall, Eve got her settled in with a half-full hay net before stripping off the sheet and wraps and leaving them on the rack outside the stall door. Once Aurora was completely settled, Eve started unloading her most-used tack, humming irregularly under her breath - not to make pitches into a song, but instead a rainbow.

Lydia + Rosie

Post #2047790
Posted 5/21/2015 4:00:06 PM

Advanced Member

Cool, I guess I'll catch up when I get home on Monday or on Tuesday.

Elina pulled up in her purple Ford 350 and red trailer. Pi stuck her head out of the open window curiously. Elina parked and jumped out. She walked into the barn right after another girl and handed an envelope with Pi's info in it to the lady sitting behind the table. She received an envelope with some important info in it, including Pi's stall number. Elina skimmed through it and found the number. She walked over to it and found two bags of shavings inside. She opened them and dumped them out. Once she had the stall ready, she ran to get Pi. She opened the trailer door and backed the mare down the ramp. Pi was wearing protective boots and a sheet that had "Paint Me a Picture" embroidered on it in purple. Elina led the mare into the barn and got her settled into her stall. Then she started unpacking her tack.

Jesus loves you!

Post #2047791
Posted 5/21/2015 8:24:54 PM

Advanced Member

Last Login: 11/4/2017 9:06:29 PM
Allana pulled up to the barn shortly afterwards in her grey truck and two horse trailer. She parked it near the other two already there and lifted the thick envelope with Evie's records befire opening her door and sliding out, her feet landing lightly on the pavement. She stepped around to peer through the window at her dark mare, then walked towards the barn. She was dressed in navy Animo breeches with a black polo shirt, tucked in, and a white belt, and her obviously used Dubarry muck boots. Her dirty blonde hair was secured in a neat bun , she couldn't stand having it messy. Handing Evie's file to the person at the table, she took hers and moved away from the walkway while flipping through it, soon locating her stall number. Shoving everything back in, she made her way to the specified stall, pulling out her keys to slice open the shaving bags. (0/10 do not reccomend if you have a knife btw) After dumping and smoothing the bed throughout the stall, except for the doorway, she crumpled up the plastic and deposited it in a trash can before going to retrieve her mare. Evie unloaded politely as usual, dressed in a black leather halter with white fluffies, a black sheet with a navy and purple binding and white embroidery that read EV Equals C in a curly font, and black standing wraps. Allana led Evie inside, stripping the sheet off of her in the stall, but leaving the wraps for extra support after the trailer ride. She folded the sheet neatly and set it outside the stall door, the halter resting on top, then went to unload her most common tack.

ok nerd moment ev=c is escape velocity=speed of light aka a black hole which is why there is lots of black things

~The Bat~

You're just as sane as I am

Post #2047794
Posted 5/22/2015 11:33:49 AM
Advanced Member

Last Login: 1/7/2017 2:52:56 PM
Anni was among the last to arrive, having blown a tire on the interstate during the last leg of her Kentucky to Florida power drive. While it had only taken twenty minutes to replace, it had made her twenty minutes late, even speeding as she had. Puffing out her cheeks as she drove her silver 2016 Chevy Silverado 3500HD (with a 3" lift) up to the barn, a giant four-horse slant load with living quarters rolling along behind her, Anni sighed as she threw the truck in park and jumped out to get checked in, dressed in faded Cowgirl Tuff jeans with a dream catcher on her thigh as well as both back pockets, worn black and blue Ariat Catalyst boots molded to her feet with use, a black jacket with Native Mirage Rodeo Association Open Barrels Champion Anni Ackerman embroidered on the breast with a matching logo on the back, a black tee-shirt she'd toned the sleeves off of and slit down the sides, tying them together in strips like a blanket with an Adventure Time graphic on the front, and a blinged out cap pulled over her loose French braid, a stained folder in one hand. Exchanging Dani's papers for directions to her stall, locker, and other barn highlights (Lydia gave them instructions, not envelopes, guys), Anni pulled a gleaming pocketknife from her pocket - one with a partially serrated blade and wood inlaid in the handle with Anni Ackerman carved into it - and split the bags, spreading the shavings. Once she'd finishing with the shavings, she ran out to her trailer to retrieve something from the tack room, returning moments later with a stall sign she'd painted years ago - shaped with a broken crown with The King Is Dead written under it in beautiful curling calligraphy. Content with her job, Anni went back to her trailer, lowered the ramp, opened the doors and the first divider, revealing Dani standing relaxed in the middle. "Step on down, old man," Anni said, snatching the lead rope from where she'd looped it over the divider while her paint calmly backed down the ramp and stood on the gravel so Anni could snap the rainbow cotton rope to his halter - soft brown leather with a brightly painted noseband - before leading him into the barn to his freshly bedded stall. Removing the gray nylon sheet embroidered with his show name in silver and the Back on Track quick wraps she used as shipping boots, Anni left the sheet on the rack outside the stall and took the wraps back to her trailer, putting them away before lugging out a tack caddy and filling it with her favorite tack - she'd have to leave a bunch in her trailer.

close my eyes and cross my arms,
put me in the dirt, let me dream with the stars

Post #2047802
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

123»»»

Reading This Topic Expand / Collapse
Active Users: 1 (1 guest, 0 members, 0 anonymous members)
No members currently viewing this topic.
Forum Moderators: Admin, Animal Network Admin, yrboss, YRmod, Community Moderator

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 11:42am

HOME | MAGAZINE | FIND A HORSE | SHOPPING | RESOURCES | CONTACT US | ADVERTISE

shopanimalnetwork.com | Dog Fancy | Cat Fancy | Horse Illustrated | Reptiles | Remember Our Pets
Disclaimer: The posts and threads recorded in our messageboards do not reflect the opinions of nor are endorsed by BowTie, Inc. Animal Network
nor any of its employees. We are not responsible for the content of these posts and threads. Site best viewed with IE 5+
Copyright ©  BowTie, Inc. All rights reserved.
Our Privacy Policy has changed. Privacy Policy/Your California Privacy Rights. Terms of Use * Guidelines for Participation