Young Rider.com
Rules-Read First     Home          Members     Calendar     Who's On

Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

The Young Rider Forums are open to subscribers of Young Rider magazine ONLY. In order to register, you must have your Account Number. Please note that it takes 1-2 weeks for your subscription to be processed and your account to be activated.

Home » Young Rider Forum » Role Play Games » Pine Top Farm

12345»»»

Pine Top Farm Expand / Collapse
Author

Advanced Member

Advanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced Member

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 11/4/2017 9:06:29 PM

Pine Top Farm is an exclusive training facility nestled in the perfect horse country of Virgina. Every summer, a crop of 4-6 teens is chosen to spend a year boarding and training there, competing in the discipline of their choice.

Pictures Also with two indoors, two more outdoors, a dressage arena, three roundpens, and a cross country course.

-be sensible-up to two charries each-five horses per charrie-any discipline you can dream up but try to stay to one or two disciplines per person-

~Form~
Name•
Age (17-19)•
Gender•
Discipline•
Personality•
Bio•
Picture•
-Horse-
Show Name?
Barn Name?
Breed?
Picture?

~The Bat~

You're just as sane as I am

Post #2046764
Posted 4/3/2015 8:45:21 PM
Advanced Member

Advanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced Member

Last Login: 1/7/2017 2:52:56 PM
all these question marks. the form is so uncertain. what do i want? it whispers to itself. what am i doing here?

close my eyes and cross my arms,
put me in the dirt, let me dream with the stars

Post #2046765
Posted 4/3/2015 8:56:57 PM

Advanced Member

GirlOnFire (4/3/2015)
all these question marks. the form is so uncertain. what do i want? it whispers to itself. what am i doing here?
what the actual fuck they were all bubbles

~The Bat~

Post #2046766
Posted 4/3/2015 8:57:34 PM

Advanced Member

~Form~
Name•Arwen Even
Age (17-19)•19
Gender•girly
Discipline•eventing
Personality•competitive, gets things done, works hard, friendly, very reserved about her past
Bio?Been riding her whole life, she's worked for many top eventers since graduating early at 15. She competes to win and will do whatever it takes from her to do as well as she can. Her parents are extermely wealthy, but she's built up her own fortune from riding, and she's earned every last bit of it.
Picture•

-Horse-
Show Name?Radagast the Brown
Barn Name?Radish
Breed?Hanoverian
Picture?

-Horse-
Show Name?Aragorn Son of Arathorn
Barn Name?Strider
Breed?Holsteiner
Picture?

-Horse-
Show Name?Peregrin Took
Barn Name?Pippin
Breed?Thoroughbred
Picture?

-Horse-
Show Name?Lady of Lorien
Barn Name?Galadriel
Breed?Dutch Warmblood
Picture?

~The Bat~

Post #2046767
Posted 4/3/2015 9:17:55 PM
Advanced Member

~Form~
Name• Arbor Golgotha
Age• 19
Gender• Genderfluid but leans towards female usually cuz guess what

idgaf
Discipline• Barrels n eventing
Personality• COMPLETE ANGEL BUT REALLY SHY AND CAN COME OFF AS RUDE OR ARROGANT
Bio• moniesss$$$$$sss
Picture•

-Horse-
Show Name? Angel In Training
Barn Name? Cherub/Cherry/Chercher/Cherp/Cheer
Breed? AQH
Picture?

Halter, saddle (tooling, seat) rein, polos, bit, set, wither strap, pad.

-Horse-
Show Name? Maybe it's Always Dignified???? Maybe it's not???? wow way to make me feel insecure thanks maddie
Barn Name? idk I was thinking Ally but now????
Breed? ?????? Swedish Warmblood??? God I'm freaking out right now
Picture?

Halter, pad 1, cross-country saddle, bridle 1, noseband, browband, polos,
i did ally first lol

Post #2046768
Posted 4/3/2015 9:32:15 PM

Advanced Member

I SWEAR TO GOD THE QUESTION MARKS WERE AN ACCIDENT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A o

~The Bat~

Post #2046770
Posted 4/3/2015 9:38:37 PM
Advanced Member

eventing_tough (4/3/2015)
I SWEAR TO GOD THE QUESTION MARKS WERE AN ACCIDENT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A o
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Post #2046773
Posted 4/3/2015 9:42:09 PM

Advanced Member

Last Login: 9/21/2016 10:06:50 PM
~Form~
Name• Elina Lark
Age (17-19)• 18
Gender• F
Discipline• Eventing
Personality• Competitive, smart, super nice, very loyal. She will defend her closest friends.
Bio• Elina's has been eventing her whole life. Her parents and brother also event. They have all won various prizes and award money. Elina lives and breathes eventing. She doesn't have many friends because of this.
Picture•

-Horse-
Show Name? Jasmina
Barn Name? Jazz
Breed? Belgian Warmblood
Picture?

-Horse-
Show Name? Dignity
Barn Name? Di
Breed? Arabian
Picture?

-Horse-
Show Name? La Petite Belle (means little pretty)
Barn Name? Belle
Breed? French Warmblood
Picture?

I'm homeschooled and proud of it!

Jesus loves you!

Post #2046775
Posted 4/4/2015 12:24:23 PM
Advanced Member

@bs no such thing as a French Warmblood, think you meant Selle Français

Post #2046791
Posted 4/4/2015 7:52:07 PM

Advanced Member

Eh let's go ahead and start.

Arwen pulled up to Pine Top in her steel grey chevy, her five horse slant load rolling behind her. She parked and, noting that she was the first one there, hopped out and headed to the table that was set up, the barn manager and head trainer Reyna Castillo sitting on a folding chair behind it. On the table were four dark green folders, each with a pine tree printed on the front. Inside was information like what stalls they had, general rules, and other such things. After checking that each of her stalls was ready for it's occupant, Arwen lowered the ramp on her trailer and backed out Galadriel, her rump covered in a silver sheet, embroidered with Lady of Lorien on the left hip. Her halter was soft black leather with a silver plate, engraved with the same thing as the sheet, and after removing everything and folding it neatly in front of the stall door, Arwen repeated it with each of her other horses. After ensuring that each horse was comfortable, she headed back to her trailer and began unloading her tack, each rider had a section of the tack room for whatever, with one of the really cool wooden tack lockers, then trunks could be situated however necessary. After finding decent homes for everything, she noticed the writing on the whiteboard, reading Meeting in the tackroom once everyone arrives, so she sat down on one of her trunks and began texting a friend.

~The Bat~

Post #2046804
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

12345»»»

Reading This Topic Expand / Collapse
Active Users: 1 (1 guest, 0 members, 0 anonymous members)
No members currently viewing this topic.
Forum Moderators: Admin, Animal Network Admin, yrboss, YRmod, Community Moderator

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 11:45am

HOME | MAGAZINE | FIND A HORSE | SHOPPING | RESOURCES | CONTACT US | ADVERTISE

shopanimalnetwork.com | Dog Fancy | Cat Fancy | Horse Illustrated | Reptiles | Remember Our Pets
Disclaimer: The posts and threads recorded in our messageboards do not reflect the opinions of nor are endorsed by BowTie, Inc. Animal Network
nor any of its employees. We are not responsible for the content of these posts and threads. Site best viewed with IE 5+
Copyright ©  BowTie, Inc. All rights reserved.
Our Privacy Policy has changed. Privacy Policy/Your California Privacy Rights. Terms of Use * Guidelines for Participation