Young Rider.com
Rules-Read First     Home          Members     Calendar     Who's On

Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

The Young Rider Forums are open to subscribers of Young Rider magazine ONLY. In order to register, you must have your Account Number. Please note that it takes 1-2 weeks for your subscription to be processed and your account to be activated.

Home » Young Rider Forum » Role Play Games » ○uset○

12345»»»

○uset○ Expand / Collapse
Author

Advanced Member

Advanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced Member

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 11/4/2017 9:06:29 PM
Congratulations, you've made the United States Equestrian Team, not an easy feat. You and your three other teammates will be whisked away for a year of training at one of the most exclusive farms in the world. Oh, and I almost forgot. It's 2016, the year of the Rio Olympics. Good luck, and remember you're representing one of the best show jumping countries in the world, you have one chance and you can't blow it.
Form
Name:
Bio:
Picture:
Other:
Horse
Sn:
Bn:
Breed:

Only one horse for obvious reasons, we'll both play trainer as needed
they'll start at the trainig facility then start going to various international shows, culminating with the olympics
Two peoples each, one guy, one girl.
all american

there's also several outdoors, a covered round pen, a hot walker, and apartments over the barn

~The Bat~

You're just as sane as I am

Post #2046276
Posted 3/29/2015 9:00:51 PM

Advanced Member

Advanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced Member

Form
Name:Willow Kinesella
Personality:very shy, but friendly, a little bit nerdy, loves her horses and riding more than the world, works hard and never backs down from a challenge
Bio:she's been ridig her whole life, her single dad had enough money to support her, but she worked for every single show, piece of tack, horse, lesson, and clinic as if they were dead broke. She built up her own fortune, a name for herself in the show jumper world, and graduated early so that she could spend the time she would otherwise be spending on school to show and ride. She's got quite a bit of money saved up and never spares any expense on her riding or her horses, they get top quality tack and feed, while she's more than happy to not wear nice clothes, other than riding clothes of course.
Picture:

Other:she's got a baby goat named Kitty and she's really bad at naming things
Horse
Sn:Cosmic Pancakes
Bn:Pickle
Breed:Hanoverian
Picture:

Form
Name:Tyler Schwartz
Personality:sometimes kinda arrogant but generally pretty nice, alot like Cole
Bio:alot like cole
Picture:

Other:
Horse
Sn:Lunar Dancer
Bn:Luna
Breed:hanoverian
Picture:

~The Bat~

Post #2046277
Posted 3/30/2015 8:36:59 AM

Advanced Member

Last Login: 9/21/2016 10:06:50 PM
Form
Name: Alexa Williams
Personality: Kind, competitive, hard working.
Bio: Alexa has been riding since she could walk. Her parents weren't rich, but they managed to support her. Her riding has culminated into her ultimate dream, the Olympics.
Picture:
Other: She named her horse Going for Gold in hopes that she would smeday go to the Olympics. :)
Horse
Sn: Going for Gold
Bn: Gold
Breed: Belgian Warmblood
Picture:

Form
Name: Logan Peters
Personality: Funny, competitive, hard working.
Bio: Logan has been riding his whole life. He has won championships in everything he has tried. He is excited that he made the Olympic team.
Picture:
Other:
Horse
Sn: Paint Me a Picture
Bn: Pi
Breed: French Warmblood
Picture:

I'm homeschooled and proud of it!

Jesus loves you!

Post #2046286
Posted 3/30/2015 12:57:40 PM

Advanced Member

Let's begin!

Alexa pulled up in her purple truck, with Gold in the trailer. She parked and jumped out. She led Gold out and he looked around curiously. He wasn't nervous, being a very laid back horse. She took him into the barn and put him in the stall with the nameplate "Going for Gold." She got him settled and then got her tack trunk out and put it in her tack locker. (Assuming they each have one.)

Logan pulled up right after Alexa. He unloaded Pi and took her to her stall. Then he unpacked his tack. He walked over to the trainer and introduced himself. He got his packet, which contained a map of the facilities. He looked at it and found the quarters. He took his stuff in and picked a room. (Maybe the guys share a room and the girls share a room?)

Jesus loves you!

Post #2046295
Posted 3/30/2015 9:38:36 PM

Advanced Member

Willow pulled up to the private training farm in Virgina, stiff and tired from the drive it had taken, Cali to the east coast was not an easy drive. She hopped out of her steel grey pickup, aware of how disheveled she looked in her starwars tshirt, colorful yoga tights, and tennis shoes, but she really didn't care at th moment. She hobbled to the back of her pristine trailer and quickly lowered the ramp, revealing the gorgeously sculpted rump of Pickle, covered in his scarlet shipping sheet. He wore matchins shipping boots, and as he obediently backed out of the trailer for Will, it became visible that Cosmic Pancakes was embroidered on his hip in a chocolate brown. His halter was a gorgeously soft brown leather one, wih the fuzzies on the sides and top to protect his delicate head. After a lap or two around the trailer, Willow took him inside to his new stall, where she undressed him, leaving everything in a neat pile outside the door. She returned to the trailer and began taking all her tack in, three saddles, about nine bridles, multiple girths, countless saddle pads, breaslates, martingales, and more, she loved tack and had a ton. She carefully organized everything in her locker, putting a few things in the tack trunk she had put outside Pickle's stall, a fancy wooden one with her name engraved in the plate on the top, extra halters, blankets, shipping gear, hoofpicks, and the like mainly. Once she was satisfied with all of her gear and that Pickle was comfortable, she went to meet the trainer and get a few questions asked before heading to her truck and getting her bags, stuffed to the gills. She took them all upstairs to the room she would share with the other girl and plopped them on the floor next to a bed and collapsed onto it.

Tyler arrived shortly after, and quickly began the process of moving Luna and himself in. Before he knew it, he was done, the result of many years of practice, and was headed upstairs to unpack his clothes.

Yes, they each have their own locker and probably a trunk outside the stalls, and the rooms can be like you said,

~The Bat~

Post #2046339
Posted 3/31/2015 12:30:29 PM

Advanced Member

Ok, sounds good. Should we have romance?

Alexa finished unpacking her tack. She went to the dorms and saw her roommate. She noticed how exhausted the girl looked. She was pretty tired herself. "Hey, I'm Alexa." She sat down on her bed and began pinning up her posters and pictures. Most of them were of her and Gold with various ribbons.

Logan finished unpacking (being a guy, it didn't take long) and sat on his bed. He texted his mom to tell her that he had made it safely.

Jesus loves you!

Post #2046347
Posted 3/31/2015 1:11:51 PM

Advanced Member

Eh sure

Will sat up and blinked a few times. "Hey, I'm Will, Willow actually." She began digging through the bags and dunped all her non hanging clothes into a few drawers, leaving a few empty bags which she shoved under her bed. She hung up the several garment bags that contained her show clothes, then turned to the last bag. She unzipped it and pulled out a handful of her best ribbons, which she immediately pinned up with some pictures of herself and Pickle, which came out next. She finished unpacking the last bag and shoved it with the rest.

"Hey" Tyler greeted the other guy, turning from where he had been straightening his belongings.

~The Bat~

Post #2046357
Posted 3/31/2015 1:13:53 PM

Advanced Member

We should wait a little bit. Maybe there could be some drama cause both girls like the same guy or something?

Alexa smiled. "How far did you have to drive?"

Logan smiled slightly. "I'm Logan."

Jesus loves you!

Post #2046359
Posted 3/31/2015 1:18:10 PM

Advanced Member

Okay

"Tyler, nice to meet you"

"Like a thousand hours" Willow groaned. "I'm from Cali so we kind of did a coast to coast thing ugh"

~The Bat~

Post #2046364
Posted 3/31/2015 1:20:41 PM

Advanced Member

Which one should they both like?

"Nice to meet you." Logan smiled. "Where are you from?"

Alexa smiled at the girl's dramatic tone. "I came from Colorado, so only a little closer."

Jesus loves you!

Post #2046367
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

12345»»»

Reading This Topic Expand / Collapse
Active Users: 1 (1 guest, 0 members, 0 anonymous members)
No members currently viewing this topic.
Forum Moderators: Admin, Animal Network Admin, yrboss, YRmod, Community Moderator

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 11:42am

HOME | MAGAZINE | FIND A HORSE | SHOPPING | RESOURCES | CONTACT US | ADVERTISE

shopanimalnetwork.com | Dog Fancy | Cat Fancy | Horse Illustrated | Reptiles | Remember Our Pets
Disclaimer: The posts and threads recorded in our messageboards do not reflect the opinions of nor are endorsed by BowTie, Inc. Animal Network
nor any of its employees. We are not responsible for the content of these posts and threads. Site best viewed with IE 5+
Copyright ©  BowTie, Inc. All rights reserved.
Our Privacy Policy has changed. Privacy Policy/Your California Privacy Rights. Terms of Use * Guidelines for Participation