Young Rider.com
Rules-Read First     Home          Members     Calendar     Who's On

Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

The Young Rider Forums are open to subscribers of Young Rider magazine ONLY. In order to register, you must have your Account Number. Please note that it takes 1-2 weeks for your subscription to be processed and your account to be activated.

Home » Young Rider Forum » Role Play Games » ~reserved~

123»»»

~reserved~ Expand / Collapse
Author

Advanced Member

Advanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced Member

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 11/4/2017 9:06:29 PM
PICTURES
that barn is obviously english but idc what disciplines your people do
It's a private barn, I'd say 4-5 horses each
umm, one or two charries? And if we do two should we have guys or no?
Hooman
Name:
Picture:
Horseh
SN:
BN:
Breed:
Discipline:
Picture:

~The Bat~

You're just as sane as I am

Post #2045760
Posted 3/13/2015 7:09:21 PM

Senior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior Member

Last Login: 11/10/2015 5:32:48 PM
Because I'm so bad at rps I prefer one character but you can have 2 if you want.

Hooman
Name: Emily Jones
Bio/Personality if you so choose: um Idk she's nice caring friendly and supports her horses without help from her parents
Picture:

Horseh
SN: Hidden Agenda
BN: Aiden
Breed: appaloosa
Discipline: gaming & low level eventing (yes he's a super horse :P )
Picture: 

Though she be but little, she is fierce

banner by Susan

Post #2045824
Posted 3/13/2015 7:36:18 PM

Advanced Member

Advanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced Member

k I'll do one too
Hooman
Name:Willow
Bio/Personality if you so choose: idk we'll see she's super awesome and been riding forever etc.
Picture:

sorry about the lack of clothing but this was the only one I could find with this hair
SHE'S GONNA HAVE A TON OF PONIES
Horseh
SN:Gandalf the Grey
BN:Gandalf
Breed:dutch wb
Discipline:eventing
Picture:

Horseh
SN:Solar Eclipse
BN:Seuss
Breed:tb
Picture:

Horseh
SN:Cosmic Pancakes
BN:Pickle
Breed:swedish wb
Picture:

Horseh
SN:Sun Spots
BN:Si
Breed:Mustang
Picture:

also puppy named Piper

~The Bat~

Post #2045829
Posted 3/13/2015 7:57:06 PM

Senior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior Member

I'm in love with the puppy <3
But seriously it's been almost 2 years since I've done one of these. You start cuz I don't know what I'm doing

banner by Susan

Post #2045831
Posted 3/13/2015 9:18:41 PM

Advanced Member

Willow pulled up to the small barn, it was only 10 stalls with a handful of boarders, in her grey pickup. She slid out of the passenger seat, her purple converse landing lightly on the asphalt, and she jammed her iPhone in the pocket of her navy breeches as Piper jumped out and began tumbling about in the nearby grass. She was the only one there so far today, she noted as she strode down the aisle, the puppy scampering after her on her way to the tack room

you'll be great

~The Bat~

Post #2045836
Posted 3/13/2015 9:44:44 PM

After she got off work, Emily pulled up to the barn where she kept her horse. Noticing that another boarder was there already, she quickly changed out of her tennis shoes into paddock boots and half chaps and jumped out of her truck. Before heading into the barn she grabbed her gelding's new halter from the back seat and shut the door. The sound of horses bickering and munching on hay welcomed her as she walked into the barn.

Eta: nickering not bickering >_< lol

banner by Susan

Post #2045839
Posted 3/13/2015 10:09:45 PM

Advanced Member

Willow slung her bridle (browband over her shoulder, then, resting her saddle on her hip, retrieved her breastplate, saddle pad (in brown/red), and boots, adding a pair of matching ankle boots, a brown toned ogilvy, a matching fly bonnet, and a soft leather halter with red padding to finish her set. Piper was bounding around her ankles, and with a laugh, Willow said "Let's go see who it is!" She stepped out of the tack room and saw Emily, and geeeted her with a smile. "How's it going?"

~The Bat~

Post #2045841
Posted 3/13/2015 10:16:57 PM

Emily smiled back at willow "good! I'm going to tack up and go school on the xc course, want to come?"

banner by Susan

Post #2045842
Posted 3/13/2015 10:32:10 PM

Advanced Member

I LITERALLY TYPED OUT AN AMAZING PARAGRAPH AND HIT THE WRONG BUTTON AND IT DELETED

"Absolutely!" Willow grinned, and after unloading herself onto a rack in the grooming area, got out Seuss, then gave the big bay a careful, quick groom before tacking him up. After he was all ready, she returned to her tack trunk, Piper bounding after her, and she got out her tall boots, helmet, spurs, gloves, and a handful of dog treats, which she exchanged in her pocket for her phone. She quickly readied herself, shrugging on the black Tippeary body protector, sliding her slim legs into the Tredstep boots, strapping on the spurs with their beaded straps matching her browband, jammed her GPA Speed Air onto her teal hair, and slipped her long fingers into her Roeckls before taking Seuss to the arena and mounting for a warmup.

~The Bat~

Post #2045843
Posted 3/15/2015 7:49:57 PM

Emily quickly fetched Aiden and snapped him into the cross ties outside his stall. While he stood patiently, she hurried into the tack room and grabbed her English saddle, bridle, Aiden's turquoise saddle pad and splint boots, and her grooming tools. After brushing his shiny coat and picking out his hooves Emily tacked up and ran and grabbed her brown helmet and turquoise body protector from her truck. then she led Aiden over to the mounting block and hopped on and walked over to where willow was so they could warm up

banner by Susan

Post #2045912
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

123»»»

Reading This Topic Expand / Collapse
Active Users: 1 (1 guest, 0 members, 0 anonymous members)
No members currently viewing this topic.
Forum Moderators: Admin, Animal Network Admin, yrboss, YRmod, Community Moderator

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 11:41am

HOME | MAGAZINE | FIND A HORSE | SHOPPING | RESOURCES | CONTACT US | ADVERTISE

shopanimalnetwork.com | Dog Fancy | Cat Fancy | Horse Illustrated | Reptiles | Remember Our Pets
Disclaimer: The posts and threads recorded in our messageboards do not reflect the opinions of nor are endorsed by BowTie, Inc. Animal Network
nor any of its employees. We are not responsible for the content of these posts and threads. Site best viewed with IE 5+
Copyright ©  BowTie, Inc. All rights reserved.
Our Privacy Policy has changed. Privacy Policy/Your California Privacy Rights. Terms of Use * Guidelines for Participation