Young Rider.com
Rules-Read First     Home          Members     Calendar     Who's On

Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

The Young Rider Forums are open to subscribers of Young Rider magazine ONLY. In order to register, you must have your Account Number. Please note that it takes 1-2 weeks for your subscription to be processed and your account to be activated.

Home » Young Rider Forum » Role Play Games » -willow hill equestrian center-

-willow hill equestrian center- Expand / Collapse
Author

Advanced Member

Advanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced Member

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 11/4/2017 9:06:29 PM

there's also several outdoors, a covered round pen, and a cross country course.
Willow Hill Equestrian Center is a private boarding barn, reserved for the best... of the best. Invitation only, the small farm usually harbors less than 15 riders of various disciplines.

Rules and such
-Don't ask
-Up to four horses
-Western/English/Endurance/Vaulting, whatever floats yer boat
-We'll start when there's two other people but jump in whenever
-Don't be annoying

Spots
just so I know who is joined and such
-Uno:Moi
-Dos:Dana
-Tres:Lydia
-Quatro:

Form
Person
Name:
Personality:
Bio:
Picture:

Horse
SN:
BN:
Discipline:
Picture:

~The Bat~

You're just as sane as I am

Post #2044994
Posted 2/27/2015 8:57:57 AM

Advanced Member

Advanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced Member

Form:
Person:
Name:Luna Landry
Personality:curious, intelligent, very nice, polite
Bio: Luna's father worked for NASA for as long as she could remember. She had been homeschooled ever since her mother died when she was in second grade, and often did her schoolwork in corners or under desks, wherever she could find an hour or so of quiet. She was very interested in STEM (science technology engineering mathematics) work, and since she basically lived in a world full of that stuff, she got an amazing education, graduating at 15 with perfect grades. She worked at NASA for a little while with her father when she wasn't riding, then slowed down on that in order to focus on her riding. She's been riding since she was three because of her mother's dressage background, and when she turned twelve she began eventing. She was winning at the AECs by the time she graduated, and quickly progressed to Intermediate and then Advanced.
this bio is an absolute wreck but I really love it so
Picture:

Horse:
SN:Sun Spots
BN:Si
Breed:Anglo Arabian
Discipline:eventing
Picture:

Horse:
SN:Solar Eclipse
BN:Eclipse
Breed:Hanoverian
Picture:

Horse:
SN:Solar Flare
BN:Flare
Breed:Oldenburg
Picture:

~The Bat~

Post #2044995
Posted 3/2/2015 10:55:59 AM
Advanced Member

Last Login: 1/7/2017 2:52:56 PM
Form
Person
Name: Callilyn 'Lyn' Van Hohenheim-Elric
Personality: Sweet, funny, nice, genuine.
Bio: Her dad is a photographer for National Geographic and other huge publications and travels a lot, sometimes taking Lyn with him when she's free, and her mom is a famous trick trainer, teaching horses to perform in movies and commercials. Lyn's been riding since she was born, and started appearing in movies when she was four. She didn't compete much until she was twelve, at which point she started barrel racing and some eventing and jumpers on the side, but she's been travelling with her father all over the world, becoming a professional photographer and videographer while learning to scuba dive, operate machinery, fly small planes, ride camels and other such beasts, and tons of other stuff while abroad, as well as appear on television and whatnot as she grew in fame while perusing careers in singing, acting, and modeling. She only barrel races super-competitively, eventing at advanced and jumping at 4' only sometimes. With all these things, she's built herself a nice little private fortune. She also speaks over a dozen languages, plays multiple instruments, and is an excellent chef.
Picture:

Additionally:
She has two of these in her right ear, as well as small silver hoops and two pairs of diamond studs in each ear. She also has these wings tattooed on her back.

Horse
SN: Lil Miss Kissmequick
BN: Missy
Breed: American Quarter Horse
Discipline: Barrel Racing and Other Such Speed Events
Picture:

Horse
SN: Bombshell Blonde
BN: Owl
Breed: American Quarter Horse
Discipline: Tricks/Acting
Picture:

Horse
SN: Oriental Affair
BN: Calla
Breed: Arabian
Discipline: Eventing/Acting
Picture:

Horse
SN: Bright Ivory Sheen
BN: Ivy
Breed: Thoroughbred
Discipline: Jumpers/Acting
Picture:

close my eyes and cross my arms,
put me in the dirt, let me dream with the stars

Post #2045000
Posted 3/2/2015 8:46:52 PM

Advanced Member

We'll go ahead and start because I'm not good at waiting if anyone else want's to join knocj yourself out
And I'm going to go ahead and say they can live above the barn if you so chose
Luna's going to be the biggest nerd ever jsyk
Wearing this
Luna pulled up to WHEC in her navy blue pickup, her 3 horse slant load rolling behind her. She parked and went inside, her eyes quickly adjusting to the lighting change, and quickly found her three stalls, which were closest to the tack room. After approving their readiness, she went back out and unloaded her first horse, Flare, equipped in navy, royal, and purple shipping gear, Solar Flare in a trailing white script on the rump of the sheet, and a matching script on the plate of the black leather halter.

~The Bat~

Post #2045057
Posted 3/2/2015 10:06:11 PM
Advanced Member

Callilyn pulled in shortly after Luna, sitting in her brand-new white 2015 3500 Chevy Silverado dually with a 3" lift kit with her new trailer gliding in smoothly behind her. Parking in front of the barn, she slid out of the driver's seat, revealing her to be wearing this, and walked into the barn with a quick, confident stride, locating her four stalls and bedding them down with fresh pine shavings before returning to her trailer to start unloading horses. She unlatched the door and undid the butt bar before patting the custom-Back-on-Tack-sheeted behind, this one in particular belonging to Missy. Lyn patted the pink mesh sheet covering the bay's huge muscled rump and stepped back so the first mare could unload herself, which she did, backing nicely off the trailer and turning to the blond so she could grab the bright pink lead dangling from her halter, which Lyn did before leading her into the barn. Once Missy was secured in her stall, Lyn pulled off the pink Back on Track sheet and matching wraps, setting them outside her stall before returning to tackle the pink sleezy keeping her pitch black mane, tamed into long, thick braids, clean and controlled. Once Missy was settled, Lyn went out to her trailer to get Owl, decorated with sapphire blue shipping gear and this halter, then Calla in lime green and halter, and Ivy in purple and halter. After making sure all four horses were comfortable, Lyn placed their halters on hooks outside their stalls and their shipping gear in tubs of corresponding colors - pink for Missy, blue for Owl, and so on. Once she'd finished that, returning the totes to her trailer, she started unloading her mounds of tack.

Post #2045058
Posted 3/3/2015 11:54:22 AM
Advanced Member

Last Login: 9/13/2016 7:07:44 PM
Form
Person
Name: Emilia Heron
Personality: Quiet, shy
Bio: More or less a hermit, she hates being around people/in public places, a suberb computer code and well-known tumblr blogger. A year ago, her parents forced her to pick a sport that would get her out of the house, so she decided to start doing jumpers. She's already competing at 4' and her trainer bought her a project horse.
Picture:

Horse
SN: Requiem To A Dream
BN: Dreamer
Breed: Canadian Warmblood
Discipline: Jumpers
Picture:

Horse
SN: Watch The Queen Conquer
BN: Queeny
Breed: Rhinelander
Discipline: Jumpers
Picture:

Lydia + Rosie

Post #2045071
Posted 3/3/2015 12:05:41 PM
Advanced Member

Last Login: 9/13/2016 7:07:44 PM
Emelia pulled into the driveway a good time after Lyn, her deep red '14 Chevy Silverado 2500 hauling her trailer in behind her. She sang along to her Fall Out Boy remix as she parked and jogged into the barn, checking her arrangements before unloading Dreamer and Queeny at the same time. Dreamer was protected by a bright gold sheet embroidered with Requiem To A Dream with small crosses on either side of his name in silver thread, with matching wraps and a sheepskin shipping halter snapped to a Snow White lead, Queeny in a silver sheet with Watch The Queen Conquer picked out in gold, also with matching wraps and a shipping halter with a white lead. With one horse in each hand, Emelia led them into the barn, settled them in their stalls, and pulled off their shipping gear, piling it in her trailer while she started to unload her tack and transfer it to the tack room.

Lydia + Rosie

Post #2045075
Posted 3/3/2015 9:48:45 PM

Advanced Member

Noticed that I messed up the pictures :/
Flare was supposed to be a dark bay with four socks and a blaze

After taking Flare to her stall and hanging up the black halter on a hook, leaving the mare in her sheet and wraps, Luna returned to her trailer and repeated the process with Si and Eclipse, both equipped in gear of the same colors, but all three had a different main color, Flare's navy, Eclipse's royal, and Si purple. After all three were safely inside, the blondie went back into each stall, removing the shipping boots and sheets and folding them neatly outside of the stall doors before returning to the trailer to begin moving tack.

~The Bat~

Post #2045253
Posted 3/5/2015 7:44:19 PM
Advanced Member

After a couple of trips, Lyn had managed to unload her gear into the tack room, then decided to ride Missy around - the bay was used to getting hauled all over America and Canada, and didn't take long to settle. She grabbed her mare's headstall, bit, and rein, slipping it onto the mare's sleek russet head, and led her to an outdoor arena, tapping Missy twice on the shoulder. She lifted a fine, black leg for Lyn to use as a stool, then nudged Lyn's butt so she slid onto Missy's back smoothly. Lyn patted her well-trained mare on the shoulder and started warming up bareback.

Post #2045448
Posted 3/5/2015 8:34:03 PM

Advanced Member

After rearranging all of her tack, including the shipping gear, Luna switched out the halters for other leather ones, each chocolate brown with padding in the correct color, as well as a nameplate with the horse's show name and a lead rope matching the padding color. Luna quickly grew tired of wandering around the barn, so she got out her trusty, dependable Si and tacked him up in their derping around stuff, a $50 bridle, a galaxy print saddle pad, and a clearly worn saddle, then strapped on her GPA and took him to the arena.

~The Bat~

Post #2045452
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Reading This Topic Expand / Collapse
Active Users: 1 (1 guest, 0 members, 0 anonymous members)
No members currently viewing this topic.
Forum Moderators: Admin, Animal Network Admin, yrboss, YRmod, Community Moderator

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 11:45am

HOME | MAGAZINE | FIND A HORSE | SHOPPING | RESOURCES | CONTACT US | ADVERTISE

shopanimalnetwork.com | Dog Fancy | Cat Fancy | Horse Illustrated | Reptiles | Remember Our Pets
Disclaimer: The posts and threads recorded in our messageboards do not reflect the opinions of nor are endorsed by BowTie, Inc. Animal Network
nor any of its employees. We are not responsible for the content of these posts and threads. Site best viewed with IE 5+
Copyright ©  BowTie, Inc. All rights reserved.
Our Privacy Policy has changed. Privacy Policy/Your California Privacy Rights. Terms of Use * Guidelines for Participation