Young Rider.com
Rules-Read First     Home          Members     Calendar     Who's On

Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

The Young Rider Forums are open to subscribers of Young Rider magazine ONLY. In order to register, you must have your Account Number. Please note that it takes 1-2 weeks for your subscription to be processed and your account to be activated.

Home » Young Rider Forum » Role Play Games » 4 da bæ

12»»

4 da bæ Expand / Collapse
Author
Advanced Member

Advanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced Member

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 1/7/2017 2:52:56 PM

Gesture Famos is just amazing so

Form
Name-
Age-
Bio/Personality if u want-
Picture-

Sn-
Bn-
Gender-
Breed-
Pic-

close my eyes and cross my arms,
put me in the dirt, let me dream with the stars

Post #2044032
Posted 2/17/2015 3:28:19 PM
Advanced Member

Advanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced Member

Form
Name- Kanade 'Kana' Fray
Age- 18
Bio/Personality if u want- she likes to sing and play piano and that's it
Picture-

Sn- Unnecessary Roughness
Bn- Cal
Gender- mare
Breed- idk
Pic-

Post #2044036
Posted 2/17/2015 4:00:09 PM

Advanced Member

Last Login: 11/16/2015 6:10:13 AM
Form
Name- Liz
Age- 17
Bio/Personality if u want- bada$$
Picture-

Sn- Novocaine
Bn- Anesthesia (Anne)
Gender- mare
Breed- wb of some sort
Pic-

Lily & Cleo

Personal Blog|Equine Blog

La La La La La La La La La La La

Post #2044042
Posted 2/17/2015 4:13:34 PM
Advanced Member

Kana drove up to the barn in her handy-dandy white 2016 3500 Chevy Silverado crew cab dually and jumped out in the parking lot, Converses crunching the gravel underfoot as she strode towards the barn. She was later than she would've liked and Liz probably had beat her, but she merely shrugged in response to it all. Inside, she went straight to Cal's stall to check on the roanish mare, then went to the tack room to change into her gray TS breeches and Parlanti field boots. Once she was changed, she got Cal's halter and pink lead and lead her to the cross-ties as well to groom her before riding.

Post #2044045
Posted 2/17/2015 4:25:21 PM

Advanced Member

Are we doing these girls like bring me to life?

Liz finished putting the girth onto Anne when Kana came to the barn, "Took you long enough to get here geez." She said as she flipped her dyed blonde hair into her CO AYR8. She was wearing a bright blue PINK shirt from Victoria secret that her mom got her (AKA stole), a pair of grey Ovation breeches which she bought herself, and her hamsa necklace that she wore everyday.

Lily & Cleo

Post #2044047
Posted 2/17/2015 4:29:07 PM
Advanced Member

Sure

Kana made a face at Liz as she hastily tacked up Cal in her pink schooling pad, Tad Coffin, Antares bridle, Happy Mouth snaffle (the only thing Cal would go in without deciding to giraffe it), and pink polo wraps with white squiggles. "Got caught in traffic," she said sarcastically, jamming her GPA Speed Air on over her braid.

Post #2044048
Posted 2/17/2015 5:06:04 PM

Advanced Member

Liz smirked and took off Anne's halter which had a name plate that said Elizabeth Rey. Liz hated the name Elizabeth, but she despised the name Lizzy even more. She shook the thought of being called Lizzy out of her head as she put the bridle on Anne's head, which the mare had lowered.

Lily & Cleo

Post #2044051
Posted 2/17/2015 5:11:29 PM
Advanced Member

are they just riding for fun or in a lesson?

After smoothing Cal's rusty red mane, Kana led her to the indoor arena and started warming up

Post #2044052
Posted 2/17/2015 5:23:05 PM

Advanced Member

ummm lesson i guess

Liz followed Kana into the arena, tossed the reins over Anne's head, tightened the girth, and pulled down her stirrups before she stood on the mounting block and put herself into her custom CWD saddle, which she won in a hunter derby.

Lily & Cleo

Post #2044055
Posted 2/17/2015 5:44:11 PM
Advanced Member

Their trainer came when they had just finished warming up and started dragging standards and poles to one side of the arena to make a row of bounces, five fences set at 2' then a stride before a 3' oxer. "Goooooood morning girls!" Trainer said as she finished. "First trial of the season is this weekend, let's make it a good one, yeah?"

Post #2044057
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

12»»

Reading This Topic Expand / Collapse
Active Users: 1 (1 guest, 0 members, 0 anonymous members)
No members currently viewing this topic.
Forum Moderators: Admin, Animal Network Admin, yrboss, YRmod, Community Moderator

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 11:35am

HOME | MAGAZINE | FIND A HORSE | SHOPPING | RESOURCES | CONTACT US | ADVERTISE

shopanimalnetwork.com | Dog Fancy | Cat Fancy | Horse Illustrated | Reptiles | Remember Our Pets
Disclaimer: The posts and threads recorded in our messageboards do not reflect the opinions of nor are endorsed by BowTie, Inc. Animal Network
nor any of its employees. We are not responsible for the content of these posts and threads. Site best viewed with IE 5+
Copyright ©  BowTie, Inc. All rights reserved.
Our Privacy Policy has changed. Privacy Policy/Your California Privacy Rights. Terms of Use * Guidelines for Participation