Young Rider.com
Rules-Read First     Home          Members     Calendar     Who's On

Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

The Young Rider Forums are open to subscribers of Young Rider magazine ONLY. In order to register, you must have your Account Number. Please note that it takes 1-2 weeks for your subscription to be processed and your account to be activated.

Home » Young Rider Forum » Role Play Games » Soul☠Eater

12345»»»

Soul☠Eater Expand / Collapse
Author
Advanced Member

Advanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced Member

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 1/7/2017 2:52:56 PM
Meister form
Name-
Age- (14-15, they're freshmen)
I'm going to skip gender because I assume girls
Personality/Background-
Picture-

Weapon form
Name-
Age-
Personality/Background-
Weapon form-
Human picture-

close my eyes and cross my arms,
put me in the dirt, let me dream with the stars

Post #2043730
Posted 2/14/2015 7:04:16 PM

Advanced Member

Advanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced Member

Last Login: 11/4/2017 9:06:29 PM
Meister form
Name-Willow (sorry I really like that name a lot it's my best friend's mare's name and also very pretty
Age- (14-15, they're freshmen)14
Personality/Background-generally very cautious and analytic, but will occasionally ignore her rational side and make a hasty decision. has a tendancy to be headstrong, but if she respects you a lot she'll become more submissive.
Picture-

Weapon form
Name-Arya (love this one a lot too sorryyy)
Age- 15
Personality/Background-collected and coolheaded, thrives under pressure and in intense environments.
Weapon form-sword, silver steelish looking handle with vine looking things curling into a grip, diamonds set into the ends of the handle thingy, nearly clear blade
Human picture-

~The Bat~

You're just as sane as I am

Post #2043733
Posted 2/14/2015 7:09:47 PM
Advanced Member

Meister form
Name- Linden
Age- 15
Personality/Background- Very reserved an cool-headed, but a beast fighting. Her parents were some of the best Meisters DWMA had ever seen, so she has a lot of pressure to find a good partner and do well. She's been training her whole life to become a Meister.
Picture-

Weapon form
Name- Infinity 'Fin'
Age- 14 (I know she doesn't look it bear with me)
Personality/Background- Her parents are both Death Scythes, and she can transform with ease (something that takes a lot of work and practice at first). She's funny and silly and nice. Her parents are also really bad at naming things.
Weapon form- Scythe, the pole part is black marbled with silver and the blade is clear and hard, like diamond, but when the light hits it it turns every different color, like a kaleidoscope.
Human picture-

Post #2043734
Posted 2/14/2015 7:12:52 PM
Advanced Member

I'm gonna go on and point this out - weapons have to come from a certain bloodline, Meisters do not, Meisters aren't 'found', they're groomed to prepare for DWMA

Post #2043735
Posted 2/14/2015 7:14:29 PM

Advanced Member

okay
what would be a normal weapon for this?

~The Bat~

Post #2043736
Posted 2/14/2015 7:17:23 PM
Advanced Member

Just about any non-mechanical weapon, there was one case where a pair of sisters turned into twin handguns but those are extremely rare. Maybe sword, helburn, lantern (one girl was basically a hand-held incinerator, she hung from a chain and blew fire and could also be used as transportation)

Post #2043738
Posted 2/14/2015 7:31:42 PM
Advanced Member

We shall go ahead and begin, they're arriving at DWMA for the first time and get to enjoy running up their hugeass staircase to get inside to get checked in. Oh, and they bring all their luggage.

Linden got out of her cab and looked up at the massive school - and the even more massive staircase before it. Even though classes don't start until tomorrow, we start training today, she mused to herself as she pushed the telescoping handle into her suitcase and readjusted her backpack. She started jogging up the steps, taking them two at a time. Within minutes her knees ached, but she ignored the pain and continued running until she was at the top. She turned around and grinned - she could see the whole of Death City from up here. It looked like any other town, but cleaner, less polluted. Linden hid her smile and walked into the school, getting directions from the secretary as to where the classroom initiation was taking place in, and made her way over.

Finn strolled through the halls with her duffel and backpack slung over the same shoulder, talking with an upperclassman from the EAT class - Extremely Advanced Talent - named Soul Eater. He was a very well-known Scythe like her, who'd rejected becoming a Death Scythe to stay with his Meister, Maka Albarn. Finding the initiation classroom, Finn waved goodbye to Soul and walked in, finding it empty save a big African-American man who introduced himself as Sid, the NOT class teacher.

Post #2043741
Posted 2/14/2015 7:44:07 PM

Advanced Member

Willow jogged up the massive set of steps, idly counting the stairs as they flew by and unconciously timing herself. When she reached the top, she paused and readjusted her duffle on her shoulder, then made her way inside and to the initiation classroom

Arya was inside already, wandering around until she finally found the right room. "Finally" she muttered to herself, as she entered.

~The Bat~

Post #2043743
Posted 2/14/2015 8:00:30 PM
Advanced Member

Linden was one of the last people in. There were maybe 20 kids in their year - DWMA was very exclusive and could only accept as many Meisters as they could find weapons. Once Linden had sat down with the other kids, Sid stood up and started talking.

"Hello everyone, I'm Sid, the teacher of the Normally Overcome Target class, more commonly referred to as NOT." He turned around and wrote 'Normally Overcome Target' on the board behind him, circling NOT. "You've all come here because you're either a weapon hoping to become a Death Scythe, or a human wanted to become a Meister. To become either, you need a partner, and finding a partner isn't an easy task, nor one to be made hastily. Your partner will either speed your advancement or hold you back. A well-matched team can take even a Kishin down. Maybe." Sid chuckled to himself and went on, "in order for you to get a real feel as to how a true partnership works, I've asked two of my EAT - Exceptionally Advanced Talent - students to come in and demonstrate. Soul? Maka?"

Soul Eater and his Meister walked in and did this (that's also how it looks when weapons transform) and Sid thanked them before dismissing them. "As for living arrangements - for now you will be split into girls and boys dorms, four people to each room, you will find your assignments in the dorm's lobby. After you find your partner, you will be moved to a private apartment and allotted a weekly allowance for food and the like, keeping in mind breakfast and lunch are provided free in the cafeteria at seven to eight AM and eleven to one. That's all for now, you'll find your class schedules in your rooms. Dismissed!"

Finn was the first to exit the room, chatting with Soul and Maka a bit before leaving the school to find the girls' dormitories.

Post #2043745
Posted 2/14/2015 8:07:42 PM

Advanced Member

Arya left right behind Linden. "Um, hi, do you mind if I follow you? I'm terrible with directions and I'll probably end up somewhere I'm not supposed to be" she blushed but added a small smile.

Willow quietly slipped out and began making her way to the girl's dorms, still processing what Soul and Maka had shown the group

~The Bat~

Post #2043747
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

12345»»»

Reading This Topic Expand / Collapse
Active Users: 1 (1 guest, 0 members, 0 anonymous members)
No members currently viewing this topic.
Forum Moderators: Admin, Animal Network Admin, yrboss, YRmod, Community Moderator

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 11:41am

HOME | MAGAZINE | FIND A HORSE | SHOPPING | RESOURCES | CONTACT US | ADVERTISE

shopanimalnetwork.com | Dog Fancy | Cat Fancy | Horse Illustrated | Reptiles | Remember Our Pets
Disclaimer: The posts and threads recorded in our messageboards do not reflect the opinions of nor are endorsed by BowTie, Inc. Animal Network
nor any of its employees. We are not responsible for the content of these posts and threads. Site best viewed with IE 5+
Copyright ©  BowTie, Inc. All rights reserved.
Our Privacy Policy has changed. Privacy Policy/Your California Privacy Rights. Terms of Use * Guidelines for Participation