Young Rider.com
Rules-Read First     Home          Members     Calendar     Who's On

Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

The Young Rider Forums are open to subscribers of Young Rider magazine ONLY. In order to register, you must have your Account Number. Please note that it takes 1-2 weeks for your subscription to be processed and your account to be activated.

Home » Young Rider Forum » Role Play Games » τнє нυդτ

τнє нυդτ Expand / Collapse
Author
Advanced Member

Advanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced Member

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 1/7/2017 2:52:56 PM
i don't think we really need the forms or intro, but I have more weapons for Rage I'll link later.

close my eyes and cross my arms,
put me in the dirt, let me dream with the stars

Post #2043131
Posted 2/10/2015 1:12:08 PM
Advanced Member

Advanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced Member

Rage was sitting in the training room in the basement of their safe house, considering the gilded blade of a dagger she'd picked up before whirling around and throwing it, impaling the target on the other side of the room. She walked over and pulled it and the other four blades out, putting them away, then jogged upstairs to make lunch for her and the others

Bow - Knife - Knife - Knife - Knife - Knife - Knife (worn on chain around neck) - Knife - Knife

Post #2043132
Posted 2/11/2015 5:56:18 AM

Advanced Member

Last Login: 11/16/2015 6:10:13 AM
If Blake could speak, she would be talking to herself 24/7, but since she couldn't, she wrote in a journal everytime she could. She finished writing down a thought before she tucked the book away, it was bursting with extra paper and napkins and pretty much anything she could write on with thoughts she had when she didn't have her book. She took out her stele and began to draw a fearless rune on her arm, right over the place where the last one was. Even with the fearless rune, Black was still afraid to speak. After the tattoo looking mark was completely there, Blake went downstairs for lunch.

Lily & Cleo

Personal Blog|Equine Blog

La La La La La La La La La La La

Post #2043282
Posted 2/11/2015 6:23:51 AM
Advanced Member

"Hey Blakie," Rage said with a smile as she pulled out stuff to make sandwiches. "BLTs sound good to you?"

Post #2043283
Posted 2/11/2015 8:19:31 AM

Advanced Member

Last Login: 10/11/2016 7:06:42 PM
"I want two." Wings said as he came around the corner and playfully messed with Blake's dreadlocks.

fail... im sorry.

Da Kaydster

Who will guard against the guardians?

Post #2043296
Posted 2/11/2015 9:31:27 AM

Advanced Member

Last Login: 11/16/2015 6:10:13 AM
Blake nodded her head hard to Rages question, while at the same time playfully hitting wings in the face with her hair.

Lily & Cleo

Personal Blog|Equine Blog

La La La La La La La La La La La

Post #2043301
Posted 2/11/2015 10:11:07 AM
Advanced Member

Rage grinned as she turned back to the bread and stuff she'd laid out, content with the usual family-like atmosphere. She soon had enough BLTs made for everyone to have two and sat down at the table with the plate. "We have a nest of Raveners downtown in an old apartment building," she said as she picked up a sandwich. "After lunch we can head over."

Post #2043305
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Reading This Topic Expand / Collapse
Active Users: 1 (1 guest, 0 members, 0 anonymous members)
No members currently viewing this topic.
Forum Moderators: Admin, Animal Network Admin, yrboss, YRmod, Community Moderator

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 11:43am

HOME | MAGAZINE | FIND A HORSE | SHOPPING | RESOURCES | CONTACT US | ADVERTISE

shopanimalnetwork.com | Dog Fancy | Cat Fancy | Horse Illustrated | Reptiles | Remember Our Pets
Disclaimer: The posts and threads recorded in our messageboards do not reflect the opinions of nor are endorsed by BowTie, Inc. Animal Network
nor any of its employees. We are not responsible for the content of these posts and threads. Site best viewed with IE 5+
Copyright ©  BowTie, Inc. All rights reserved.
Our Privacy Policy has changed. Privacy Policy/Your California Privacy Rights. Terms of Use * Guidelines for Participation