Young Rider.com
Rules-Read First     Home          Members     Calendar     Who's On

Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

The Young Rider Forums are open to subscribers of Young Rider magazine ONLY. In order to register, you must have your Account Number. Please note that it takes 1-2 weeks for your subscription to be processed and your account to be activated.

Home » Young Rider Forum » Role Play Games » jellybeans and macaroni

12345»»»

jellybeans and macaroni Expand / Collapse
Author

Advanced Member

Advanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced Member

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 11/4/2017 9:06:29 PM
Pictures here

Form
Human
Name:
Picture:

Horse (2 each)
Sn:
Bn:
Discipline:
Breed:

~The Bat~

You're just as sane as I am

Post #2041353
Posted 1/28/2015 11:24:19 AM

Average Member

Average MemberAverage MemberAverage MemberAverage MemberAverage MemberAverage MemberAverage MemberAverage Member

Last Login: 7/25/2016 11:35:43 AM
Sorry I have to do the pics separately cause my iPod is incredibly stupid

Girl-

Horse 1-

Horse 2-

-Lilyanna-
~Jackie & Medallion~
Banner by Abra
Was mistydixie
Post #2041358
Posted 1/28/2015 11:32:29 AM

Average Member

Average MemberAverage MemberAverage MemberAverage MemberAverage MemberAverage MemberAverage MemberAverage Member

Human
Name: Callie
Personality/bio: Started western riding lessons when she was 9, but one day at the barn she saw someone jumping and decided to switch to jumpers. She desicated herself and had 4 lessons a week. When she was 16 she got 2 horses that she thinks can take her to the next level, and so far she has been correct. With a lot of blood, sweat, and tears, in 2019 she hopes to go to the Olympics.

Horse 1
Sn: King of the Top
Bn: Barney xp
Discipline: jumpers
Breed: TB

Horse 2
Sn: Joy Jumper
Bn: Joy
Discipline: jumpers
Breed: TB

-Lilyanna-
~Jackie & Medallion~
Banner by Abra
Was mistydixie
Post #2041359
Posted 1/28/2015 2:28:01 PM

Advanced Member

Advanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced Member

Form
Human
Name:Layla
Personality/bio:She grew up in a family heavily involved in the hunter and eq circuit, but quicklygrew bored, so when she was ten, she began eventing. She worked hard, often riding several horses everyday, and is now on the road to 4 stars and beyond.
Picture:

Horse (2 each)
Sn:Sotally Tober
Bn:Toby
Discipline:eventing
Breed:Dutch Warmblood
Picture: 

Sn:Albert Einstein(sp?)
Bn:Al
Discipline:eventing
Breed:KWPN
Picture:

~The Bat~

Post #2041365
Posted 1/29/2015 1:29:14 PM
Advanced Member

Last Login: 1/7/2017 2:52:56 PM
Form
Human
Name: Nike /yesagainidon'tfeellikebeingcreative
Personality/bio: Her dad was a photographer for National Geographic, and he would take her everywhere with him. Nike's a professional photographer like her dad, she learned to scuba dive, ride horses, camels, donkeys and mules, operate heavy machinery, even fly light planes. She's ridden and competed all over the world via her innate ability to ride near any horse, but this is the first time she's stopped travelling and bought horses. She had a twin brother who was stillborn and she's missing her right forearm but she doesn't let it stop her. Her mom died giving birth. She's had these horses for about a year now, having gotten them on her travels, and she knows they can take her above and beyond - which they already have proven. She's on the highest level with them, and she plans to go higher.
Picture:

Horse
Sn: I Aint Fraida No Ghosts
Bn: Cassie
Discipline: Jumpers
Breed: Welsh
Picture:

Horse
Sn: Optical Illusion
Bn: Otto
Discipline: Eventing
Breed: Swedish Warmblood
Picture:

close my eyes and cross my arms,
put me in the dirt, let me dream with the stars

Post #2041590
Posted 1/29/2015 2:28:31 PM

Advanced Member

Layla entered the arched aisle of the barn around seven, a bottle of dr. pepper in her hand. She made her way past Al and Toby's stalls, checking on them both before heading to the tack room.

~The Bat~

Post #2041602
Posted 1/29/2015 5:34:07 PM
Advanced Member

Last Login: 1/7/2017 2:52:56 PM
Nike whistled cheerfully as she pulled up to the barn in her silver 2016 Chevy Silverado 3500 dually, twisting the keys in the ignition and yanking them out to take with her as she jogged up to the door in this. Checking on her roans as she passed their stalls, she went to the tack room to stack her gear in the cross-ties to ride.

close my eyes and cross my arms,
put me in the dirt, let me dream with the stars

Post #2041639
Posted 1/29/2015 5:57:27 PM

Advanced Member

"Hola" Layla greeted Nike, her saddle resting on her hip.

She's wearing this

~The Bat~

Post #2041646
Posted 1/29/2015 6:41:37 PM

Average Member

"Hey guys" Callie said as she greeted Layla and Nike. She had been here since 5am cleaning tack.

-Lilyanna-
~Jackie & Medallion~
Banner by Abra
Was mistydixie
Post #2041654
Posted 1/29/2015 6:58:59 PM

Advanced Member

"Hello Shadow person" Layla grinned. "Didn't notice you there."

~The Bat~

Post #2041661
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

12345»»»

Reading This Topic Expand / Collapse
Active Users: 1 (1 guest, 0 members, 0 anonymous members)
No members currently viewing this topic.
Forum Moderators: Admin, Animal Network Admin, yrboss, YRmod, Community Moderator

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 11:44am

HOME | MAGAZINE | FIND A HORSE | SHOPPING | RESOURCES | CONTACT US | ADVERTISE

shopanimalnetwork.com | Dog Fancy | Cat Fancy | Horse Illustrated | Reptiles | Remember Our Pets
Disclaimer: The posts and threads recorded in our messageboards do not reflect the opinions of nor are endorsed by BowTie, Inc. Animal Network
nor any of its employees. We are not responsible for the content of these posts and threads. Site best viewed with IE 5+
Copyright ©  BowTie, Inc. All rights reserved.
Our Privacy Policy has changed. Privacy Policy/Your California Privacy Rights. Terms of Use * Guidelines for Participation