Young Rider.com
Rules-Read First     Home          Members     Calendar     Who's On

Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

The Young Rider Forums are open to subscribers of Young Rider magazine ONLY. In order to register, you must have your Account Number. Please note that it takes 1-2 weeks for your subscription to be processed and your account to be activated.

Home » Young Rider Forum » Role Play Games » ● r e s e r v e d●

12345»»»

● r e s e r v e d● Expand / Collapse
Author

Advanced Member

Advanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced Member

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 11/4/2017 9:06:29 PM
Horses for Luna on Page 117
Cole and Elina
House

Main Barn

Aisle

Cross Ties

Tack Lockers
(One per pon)

Indoor
Also:

Another indoor

Three outdoors (jumps available in all)

XC Course

Two round pens
Levi and Luna
Luna's House

One per stall

12 of these stalls

Two of these

With jumps (there's also an outdoor, also wth jumps, and a small xc course)

four pasture, three horses in each
Levi's House
Something like Cole's I assume

~The Bat~

You're just as sane as I am

Post #2040882
Posted 1/25/2015 11:28:09 AM

Advanced Member

Advanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced Member

Last Login: 9/21/2016 10:06:50 PM
Awesome! Let's have everyone getting off their respective planes.

Elina grabbed her bags. "Thanks goodness we are here!"

Levi grabbed Luna's bags and handed them to her before getting his out.

I'm homeschooled and proud of it!

Jesus loves you!

Post #2040903
Posted 1/25/2015 11:45:28 AM

Advanced Member

Luna was beaming brightly as they entered the massive Denver airport, her blue duffle bag over her shoulder and Levi by her side.

Cole grinned. "You'll love it here, and on the weekends we'll sometimes travel around to watch and compete in events" He led her off the plane and into the Pensacola airport, where he began scanning the crowds for his uncle.

~The Bat~

Post #2040907
Posted 1/25/2015 11:52:45 AM

Advanced Member

Levi grabbed Luna's free hand. "Where is your dad?"

Elina smiled at Cole. (Where is Pensacola again?) "Sounds great."

Jesus loves you!

Post #2040908
Posted 1/25/2015 2:13:13 PM

Advanced Member

Florida

"You'll love it" Cole repeated again, smiling and squeezing Elina's hand. "My uncle's over there" He suddenly said, pointing to a huge pillar with a tall, muscular man leaning against it. He wore a faded pair of jeans, cowboy boots, and a tshirt that read "Measure once, curse twice", and he straightened as they approached.

Luna scanned the airport and pointed to a table at one of the awful airport resteraunts. "There."

~The Bat~

Post #2040922
Posted 1/25/2015 2:20:43 PM

Advanced Member

Elina smiled. "I'm sure I will." She walked over the Cole's uncle. "Hi! I'm Elina."

Levi smiled. "Let's just hope we don't have to eat there." He walked over to her dad. "Hey."

Jesus loves you!

Post #2040925
Posted 1/25/2015 2:35:21 PM

Advanced Member

"Hi Uncle J!" Cole grinned and the man smiled. "Hey Cole, Elina, very nice to meet you m'am. Shall we get going?"

Luna laughed. "Dad's had a brisket on the smoker since four this morning." When they got close she grinned even more and wrapped her father in a tight hug.

~The Bat~

Post #2040934
Posted 1/25/2015 2:37:19 PM

Advanced Member

Elina smiled. "Your nephew has told me a lot about you. All good things of course. Yeah, I'm anxious to see your place!"

Levi smiled. He shook her dad's hand.

Jesus loves you!

Post #2040935
Posted 1/25/2015 2:48:03 PM

Advanced Member

Luna let her father go a few seconds later, then he said "Shall we go then?" Luna looked at Levi.

"Alright then" Cole's uncle replied, leading the way to his steel grey Chevy. It was clean, and inside was a jumping saddle, various bits of tack, and a chocolate lab. "That's Floss" Cole said as the dog leapt out and began sniffing Elina

~The Bat~

Post #2040937
Posted 1/25/2015 2:49:54 PM

Advanced Member

Levi nodded and helped carry her bags to her dad's car.

Elina smiled. "Hi, Floss!" She let the dog sniff her before petting it. She climbed in.

Jesus loves you!

Post #2040939
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

12345»»»

Reading This Topic Expand / Collapse
Active Users: 1 (1 guest, 0 members, 0 anonymous members)
No members currently viewing this topic.
Forum Moderators: Admin, Animal Network Admin, yrboss, YRmod, Community Moderator

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 11:44am

HOME | MAGAZINE | FIND A HORSE | SHOPPING | RESOURCES | CONTACT US | ADVERTISE

shopanimalnetwork.com | Dog Fancy | Cat Fancy | Horse Illustrated | Reptiles | Remember Our Pets
Disclaimer: The posts and threads recorded in our messageboards do not reflect the opinions of nor are endorsed by BowTie, Inc. Animal Network
nor any of its employees. We are not responsible for the content of these posts and threads. Site best viewed with IE 5+
Copyright ©  BowTie, Inc. All rights reserved.
Our Privacy Policy has changed. Privacy Policy/Your California Privacy Rights. Terms of Use * Guidelines for Participation