Young Rider.com
Rules-Read First     Home          Members     Calendar     Who's On

Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

The Young Rider Forums are open to subscribers of Young Rider magazine ONLY. In order to register, you must have your Account Number. Please note that it takes 1-2 weeks for your subscription to be processed and your account to be activated.

Home » Young Rider Forum » Health, Grooming and Tack Q&A » Horse trailer

Horse trailer Expand / Collapse
Author

New MemberNew MemberNew MemberNew MemberNew MemberNew MemberNew MemberNew Member

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 11/26/2015 9:14:02 AM
Hi Everyone,
I have been looking for a horse trailer that is a price my parents will appreciate. The owner where my sister works is selling his horse trailer. I was wondering if you could give me your thoughts on how much you think it is worth V.S. how much he is selling it for. We have not spoken to the owner and only looked at the trailer briefly. I will be getting pictures and posting them here tomorrow night. I don't know much about the trailer so this is what I can tell you until tomorrow:

Make: Miley
Model:
Year: '72
Tow type: Gooseneck
Price $3,500

Nickname: Rust Bucket

Pictures:

Notes: It has a door towards the front which opens to a separate part of the trailer. This part has cabinets and a bed type of area.

Mom says it is a Living Quarters but I am not sure what defines a LQ
Pictures: (Soon to come)
Post #2039263
Posted 1/7/2015 5:45:05 PM

Senior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior Member

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 10/29/2016 11:30:06 AM
Important things to look for when buying trailers:
-Make sure the floor is in good condition. No holes, loose or rotten boards, etc.
-Pretty much make sure there's no serious holes in the exterior
-Look at the condition of the tires.

It could be more of just a front tack room and not necessarily living quarters.

Thanks Abra!

Shaq and Jack
-Brianna-

Post #2039294
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Reading This Topic Expand / Collapse
Active Users: 1 (1 guest, 0 members, 0 anonymous members)
No members currently viewing this topic.
Forum Moderators: Admin, Animal Network Admin, yrboss, YRmod, Community Moderator

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 7:40am

HOME | MAGAZINE | FIND A HORSE | SHOPPING | RESOURCES | CONTACT US | ADVERTISE

shopanimalnetwork.com | Dog Fancy | Cat Fancy | Horse Illustrated | Reptiles | Remember Our Pets
Disclaimer: The posts and threads recorded in our messageboards do not reflect the opinions of nor are endorsed by BowTie, Inc. Animal Network
nor any of its employees. We are not responsible for the content of these posts and threads. Site best viewed with IE 5+
Copyright ©  BowTie, Inc. All rights reserved.
Our Privacy Policy has changed. Privacy Policy/Your California Privacy Rights. Terms of Use * Guidelines for Participation