Young Rider.com
Rules-Read First     Home          Members     Calendar     Who's On

Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

The Young Rider Forums are open to subscribers of Young Rider magazine ONLY. In order to register, you must have your Account Number. Please note that it takes 1-2 weeks for your subscription to be processed and your account to be activated.

Home » Young Rider Forum » Health, Grooming and Tack Q&A » Shopping

Shopping Expand / Collapse
Author

New MemberNew MemberNew MemberNew MemberNew MemberNew MemberNew MemberNew Member

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 11/26/2015 9:14:02 AM
Hi Everyone,
I was wondering where all of you shop online for horse stuff Ex: Tack, Clothes etc.
And what brands do you buy or are more partial to

Just curious
Post #2038193
Posted 12/29/2014 4:12:48 PM

Advanced Member

Advanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced Member

Last Login: 11/4/2017 9:06:29 PM
Dover/Stateline/Tack Of The Day/the producer directly/anywhere that has what I need

~The Bat~

You're just as sane as I am

Post #2038194
Posted 12/31/2014 6:51:34 AM
Advanced Member

Advanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced Member

Last Login: 9/11/2016 12:40:40 PM
We have a local English tack store that's really expensive, so I usually make occasional trips to Dover. we also have Equine Affaire so

sara and jetson

Post #2038488
Posted 12/31/2014 10:32:21 AM

Advanced Member

Last Login: 10/21/2016 6:18:43 PM
I shop at Dover, SLT, and Smartpak online. We also have a really nice english tack store near me that I like to go to. As well as a few feed stores that are nice.

Home is behind, the world ahead, and there are many paths to tread.

Post #2038525
Posted 1/1/2015 6:47:47 AM

Advanced Member

Last Login: 5/27/2016 7:19:55 PM
Horse supps/etc my go to is smartpak because they're super nice and bend over backwards to help you. If its something I need tack wise and can FIND it there, I buy it there. I order stuff from SLT sometimes if its something I need and of good quality and more affordable than elsewhere bc broke. I honestly just get a lot of stuff used off ebay though because a lot of the stuff I like and am used to isn't sold in USA or is 5x the price >:|. In person though, I loooooove tsc but thats like all we have around here so I kinda have to?

-----------

the night hath been to me a more familiar face than that of man; and in her starry shade of dim and solitary loveliness i learned the language of another world.
I'm happy in summertime beneath the dark blue sky, nae thinkin in the mornin at nicht where i'm gang to lie
bothies or byres or barns, or oot amangst the hay,and if the weather does permit, I'm happy a' the day.

.holding my rebel banner up with pride.
Post #2038633
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Reading This Topic Expand / Collapse
Active Users: 1 (1 guest, 0 members, 0 anonymous members)
No members currently viewing this topic.
Forum Moderators: Admin, Animal Network Admin, yrboss, YRmod, Community Moderator

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 7:42am

HOME | MAGAZINE | FIND A HORSE | SHOPPING | RESOURCES | CONTACT US | ADVERTISE

shopanimalnetwork.com | Dog Fancy | Cat Fancy | Horse Illustrated | Reptiles | Remember Our Pets
Disclaimer: The posts and threads recorded in our messageboards do not reflect the opinions of nor are endorsed by BowTie, Inc. Animal Network
nor any of its employees. We are not responsible for the content of these posts and threads. Site best viewed with IE 5+
Copyright ©  BowTie, Inc. All rights reserved.
Our Privacy Policy has changed. Privacy Policy/Your California Privacy Rights. Terms of Use * Guidelines for Participation