Young Rider.com
Rules-Read First     Home          Members     Calendar     Who's On

Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

The Young Rider Forums are open to subscribers of Young Rider magazine ONLY. In order to register, you must have your Account Number. Please note that it takes 1-2 weeks for your subscription to be processed and your account to be activated.

Home » Young Rider Forum » Introductions » New Here

12»»

New Here Expand / Collapse
Author

Starting Member

Starting MemberStarting MemberStarting MemberStarting MemberStarting MemberStarting MemberStarting MemberStarting Member

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 3/3/2015 3:00:40 PM
Hi,
not exactly sure what to write here, but i will just post some stuff about my horse and I

I'm a sophomore in highschool, I have been riding for a little over 3 years, i ride english and right now i show in flat classes, but hopefully in the spring my horse and I will move up, plus im not allowed to show until i get better grades. I jump around 2'6 at home. Im a little obsessed with music, and besides my horse its the biggest part of my life. when i was in 8th grade i started listening to heavy metal and rock, although some of the bands i listen to now wouldn't really be considered heavy metal...Im a little obsessed to My Chemical Romance, and i make sure everyone knows how much i love them haha. I have 3 dogs and a cat, I agility train one of my dogs, the 2 others cant be because one is just 6 months old and the other is almost 12. I enjoy photography, and as crazy/stupid/irrational as it may sound i want to pursue a career in photographing sharks.

Teddy is my 13 year old(almost 14) bay thoroughbred gelding. He is my pride and joy, i got him 2 years ago, actually it was 2 years ago yesterday. His show name is King For A Day after the pierce the veil song. He was a rescue, and 2 years ago not one person thought he would become anything special. He was very thin, hadnt been ridden in over a year and was terrified of people, but when i went and saw him I just had to have him. since i got him we discovered he must have been a show horse at some point in his life, and he knew more than we all thought he did. He adores jumping, he has HUGE strides, and can power trot like you wouldn't believe. He is a very smart and funny horse, and pretty handsome if i do say so myself.

.Neena and Teddy.

"Never let them take the light behind your eyes"

Post #2036540
Posted 12/21/2014 3:14:51 PM

Average Member

Average MemberAverage MemberAverage MemberAverage MemberAverage MemberAverage MemberAverage MemberAverage Member

Last Login: 7/12/2015 7:45:56 AM
Ash-13,annoying,immature,beautiful(JK)

Lucy-17,sweet,a devil,beautiful

Sonny-20,sweet,a angel,beautiful

They

Are

Not

You.
Post #2036541
Posted 12/21/2014 4:08:26 PM

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Last Login: 1/1/2017 4:04:42 PM
Hey and Welcome to yr. I'm Lauren and don't own a horse but I ride every week in lessons. The horses I ride are Hawkeye, Jewel and Cindi. Hawkeye is the horse in my banner. I'm a sophomore in high school, too. I love the second pic of teddy.

Banner by Hakuna Matata

•Hawkeye•Cindi•Jewel•Ginger•Winnie•

Rest in Peace Tom & Rest in Peace Bella

Post #2036545
Posted 12/21/2014 4:32:42 PM
Advanced Member

Advanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced Member

Last Login: 1/7/2017 2:52:56 PM
Welcome to YR! I'm Dana, a freshman, and I compete in barrel racing with my horse Sev and I have a coming 3-year-old Gypsy Sport Horse named Baby (L'Egance Golden Ghost). If you have any questions about the boards don't be afraid to PM me, I've been on here longer than most anyone left. c:

close my eyes and cross my arms,
put me in the dirt, let me dream with the stars

Post #2036550
Posted 12/21/2014 5:51:42 PM

Advanced Member

Advanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced Member

Last Login: 10/21/2016 6:18:43 PM
Welcome to YR! My name is Amber. I live in the soggy PNW. I own a 14 yo Mustang named Bilbo (photo in my siggy). I ride English and mostly trail ride, but we are working on our jumping and dressage. I am hoping to show him this summer.
Feel free to PM me! :)

Home is behind, the world ahead, and there are many paths to tread.

Post #2036556
Posted 12/21/2014 6:12:37 PM

Senior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior Member

Last Login: 9/18/2017 7:16:11 AM
Ayyyeeee I'm Emma, I own a QH gelding named Red (the one in my banner). We do western stuff, but no competing unfortunatly :/
Message me whenever if you have any questions :)

..::Emma and Red::..

I don't really miss God but I sure miss Santa Claus

Post #2036559
Posted 12/21/2014 6:34:18 PM

Senior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior Member

Last Login: 11/26/2015 9:55:59 AM
Hey I'm Lauren, in seventh grade, and the proud owner of a 15-year-old Palomino Quarter Horse mare named Dixie. I also share a 19-year-old grade Thoroughbred gelding named Storm with my dad. I ride western, mainly bareback and I live to trail ride and do stuff like that. PM me if you want to talk anytime!!! :)

Only those who risk going too far, can possibly find, how far they can go.
Post #2036563
Posted 12/21/2014 6:55:23 PM
Advanced Member

Last Login: 9/13/2016 7:07:44 PM
Hi! I'm Lydia, Dana's cousin, we're both from the Midwest (but 250 miles apart) and I own and ride an Appendix mare named Rosie, I'm training her to run barrel like Dana and also to jump. (She's the horse in my banner if you were wondering) anyways, hope you like the YR community, if you need anything just drop me a line! :D

Lydia + Rosie

Post #2036569
Posted 12/21/2014 7:35:07 PM

Average Member

Average MemberAverage MemberAverage MemberAverage MemberAverage MemberAverage MemberAverage MemberAverage Member

Last Login: 4/7/2016 7:21:45 PM
Welcome to YR!! I'm a sophmore too, I own a wb mare named Starstruck and we do hunters and equitation. (:

Shelby & Callie

Post #2036577
Posted 12/21/2014 7:36:20 PM

Advanced Member

Last Login: 5/31/2016 6:19:29 PM
dude your horse has the same show name as another member who used to be on her because pierce the veil haha that's awesome
anyways my name is molly and i also listen to good music like you so lets be friends.

Post #2036579
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

12»»

Reading This Topic Expand / Collapse
Active Users: 1 (1 guest, 0 members, 0 anonymous members)
No members currently viewing this topic.
Forum Moderators: Admin, yrboss, YRmod, Community Moderator

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 9:57pm

HOME | MAGAZINE | FIND A HORSE | SHOPPING | RESOURCES | CONTACT US | ADVERTISE

shopanimalnetwork.com | Dog Fancy | Cat Fancy | Horse Illustrated | Reptiles | Remember Our Pets
Disclaimer: The posts and threads recorded in our messageboards do not reflect the opinions of nor are endorsed by BowTie, Inc. Animal Network
nor any of its employees. We are not responsible for the content of these posts and threads. Site best viewed with IE 5+
Copyright ©  BowTie, Inc. All rights reserved.
Our Privacy Policy has changed. Privacy Policy/Your California Privacy Rights. Terms of Use * Guidelines for Participation