Young Rider.com
Rules-Read First     Home          Members     Calendar     Who's On

Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

The Young Rider Forums are open to subscribers of Young Rider magazine ONLY. In order to register, you must have your Account Number. Please note that it takes 1-2 weeks for your subscription to be processed and your account to be activated.

Home » Young Rider Forum » Role Play Games » ♡ᴜʟᴛɪмᴀᴛᴇ♢χ♤sнᴏwᴅᴏwɴ♧

12345»»»

♡ᴜʟᴛɪмᴀᴛᴇ♢χ♤sнᴏwᴅᴏwɴ♧ Expand / Collapse
Author
Advanced Member

Advanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced Member

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 9/13/2016 7:07:44 PM

Form
Human
Name -
Age - (18+ I was thinking)
Background -
Picture -

Riding Horse
Show Name -
Barn Name -
Gender -
Breed -
Picture -

Mustang
Show Name -
Barn Name -
Gender -
Picture -

OTTB
Race Name -
Barn Name -
Gender -
Picture -

Lydia + Rosie

Post #2032337
Posted 11/29/2014 4:58:47 PM

Advanced Member

Advanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced Member

Last Login: 11/4/2017 9:06:29 PM
Form
Human
Name - Isabella Lane (Bella)
Age - (18+ I was thinking)19
Background - Her dad was a pro reiner, her mom an eventer. She started riding soon after she was born, and she began eventing and reining competitively when she was five. When she was ten she entered the Mustang Million, and her horse was Millie. They won grand champion in the youth, and she used her prize money to buy Millie. She's trained her up as a rodeo horse and an eventer, and she's decided to try the Ultimate X Showdown. She mostly does rodeo now, competing sucessfully throughout the south. Her parents are wealthy but she refuses to be spoiled, instead working hard for her fortune: her name for herself.
Picture - 

Riding Horse
Show Name - Once Upon a Time
Barn Name - Millie
Gender - mare
Breed - Mustang
Picture -

With a wide blaze and obviously her brand
Millie's tack:
-saddle
-bell boots
-smbs
-training pad
-tack set thing
OTTB
Race Name -Whykickamoocow
Barn Name -Moo
Gender - gelding
Picture - 

I love it!

Mustang
Show Name - Batman
Barn Name - Bat
Gender - gelding
Picture - 

:p he's da cutest

~The Bat~

You're just as sane as I am

Post #2032344
Posted 11/29/2014 5:08:13 PM
Advanced Member

And we'll put tack, extra horses, etc edited into our forms as the occasion rises. We'll start after we've edited everything in.

Form
Human
Name - Mesa Mason (oh my god what is wrong with me)
Age - 19, almost 20
Background - She's been riding since she was born, but not the sport of barrel racing - no, Mesa Mason was born into a family of AQHA Western Pleasure and Halter breeders and trainers, making her and her two sisters and three brothers compete in every slow event on as many horses as possible. When she turned eleven, Mesa started biking away from home to a nearby barrel trainers house, exercising horses there in exchange for a modest income, eventually earning enough money to buy her first barrel horse. She started competing in barrels that year and stuck with NBHA, winning zone, regionals, state, and eventually world. Her family disowned her at sixteen, so she packed up her horse, tack and trailer and left Texas for Arizona, finding this barn and an apartment over a store in the mountain village of Jerome.
Picture -

Riding Horse
Show Name - Colors of the Wind
Barn Name - Indi
Gender - Gelding
Breed - 75% TB 25% Paint
Picture -

Saddle, breast collar, headstall, bit, rein, pad, SMBs, bell boots.

Mustang
Show Name - Remington Rimfire
Barn Name - Remy
Gender - Gelding
Picture -

OTTB
Race Name - Just Around The Riverbend
Barn Name - River
Gender - Gelding
Picture -

Lydia + Rosie

Post #2032348
Posted 11/29/2014 8:03:40 PM
Advanced Member

Form
Human
Name - Hazel Mason
Age - 10 now I guess
Background - Well let's go for a quick jaunt down memory lane shall we?
Hazel's mother is Mesa's twin, Aspen, who's basically a slut and slept with guys in horse trailers. Ew. Hazel happened, and Mesa takes care of her, along with the dad (Simon)'s brother, Seth. Hazel's been riding her whole life and she's pretty badass
Picture -

Riding Horse
Show Name - Standard Scoopa Steeldust
Barn Name - Steel
Gender - Gelding
Breed - Quarter Pony
Picture -

Riding Horse
Show Name - Violets N Gunsmoke
Barn Name - Violet
Gender - Mare
Breed - AQH
Picture -

Competition tack: Pad, bell boots, SMBs, (here we pretend this all fits them both) headstall, saddle, breast collar, hack.

Mustang
Show Name - I Aint Fraida No Ghosts
Barn Name - Cassie
Gender - Filly
Picture -

Yay good girl! We shall start as they pull up to the equestrian center in Ohio to pick up their TB (this is a new event and I don't know too much about it so… bear with me!)

Mesa pulled up to the equestrian center in her silver 2015 Chevy Silverado 2500HD crew cab pickup truck, her trailer gliding in smoothly behind her. She got out of her truck in a smooth motion, her Tin Hauls crunching the gravel underfoot, and strode smoothly towards the doorway, wearing this as she tucked her iPhone 6+ into her back pocket. She strolled up to the desk and got her number thing before walking into the stands.

Lydia + Rosie

Post #2032428
Posted 11/29/2014 8:16:23 PM

Advanced Member

M'kay, I've just heard about it so same here.

Bella pulled into the equestrian center in her steel grey truck, her trailer rolling smoothly behind her. She jumped out, dressed in this, her mint green and royal blue iPhone 6 jammed in her pocket. She wandered over to the table and got her number, then followed the stream of people to the ring.

Merp the colorware isn't working for me -.-

~The Bat~

Post #2032436
Posted 11/30/2014 9:05:17 AM
Advanced Member

Pin it or screenshot + upload it, Dana lets me use her Pinterest To do mine so c:

So let's say numbers are given at random, 1 - 15, and each number correlates to an OTTB waiting to be picked up.

Mesa listened through ththe entry speech going over the basic rules - no competing on your thoroughbred, you have 100 days, finals take place right here, etc, etc, etc, and then numbers started getting called.

Mesa number shall be 15 what is Bella's

Lydia + Rosie

Post #2032476
Posted 11/30/2014 11:02:01 AM

Advanced Member

Her number is 11

Bella listened until they called eleven and she jumped up and walked over to the horse with an eleven pinned on his halter.

~The Bat~

Post #2032510
Posted 11/30/2014 11:09:05 AM
Advanced Member

Mesa sat, impatiently tapping her foot as she waited for 15 to be called. Eventually the lady said, "Number fifteen, your horse will be Just Around the Riverbend, stall 215." Mesa leapt from her seat and jogged to the stables, handing her signed papers to the guy overseeing horse distribution. He pointed her in the direction on stall 215 and Mesa walked quickly to its front - inside was a stunning pure white thoroughbred. Mesa whistled appreciatively and watched as a groom haltered him for her and handed her the lead.

Lydia + Rosie

Post #2032514
Posted 11/30/2014 11:59:01 AM

Advanced Member

Bella walked to the barn and gave the overseer her papers, then approached his stall, where a tall bay Thoroughbred was standing. She watched as he was haltered and she took his lead before taking him to her trailer. She began leading him up the ramp and he stopped and refused to move. "Lesson One" Bella muttered.

~The Bat~

Post #2032520
Posted 11/30/2014 12:09:13 PM
Advanced Member

River led nice enough, if a bit overeager, pushing forward at times to rush past Mesa. Mesa handled his outbursts with snaps on the lead rope and a smack on the chest if needed. Mesa opened her trailer door with her left hand and lowered the ramp before leading River in. He went in willingly, but as soon as Mesa tied his rope into the ring and closed the divider, he started whinnying and pawing at the trailer floor. Mesa sighed as she closed up the back and started her truck.

Lydia + Rosie

Post #2032522
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

12345»»»

Reading This Topic Expand / Collapse
Active Users: 1 (1 guest, 0 members, 0 anonymous members)
No members currently viewing this topic.
Forum Moderators: Admin, Animal Network Admin, yrboss, YRmod, Community Moderator

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 11:43am

HOME | MAGAZINE | FIND A HORSE | SHOPPING | RESOURCES | CONTACT US | ADVERTISE

shopanimalnetwork.com | Dog Fancy | Cat Fancy | Horse Illustrated | Reptiles | Remember Our Pets
Disclaimer: The posts and threads recorded in our messageboards do not reflect the opinions of nor are endorsed by BowTie, Inc. Animal Network
nor any of its employees. We are not responsible for the content of these posts and threads. Site best viewed with IE 5+
Copyright ©  BowTie, Inc. All rights reserved.
Our Privacy Policy has changed. Privacy Policy/Your California Privacy Rights. Terms of Use * Guidelines for Participation