Young Rider.com
Rules-Read First     Home          Members     Calendar     Who's On

Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

The Young Rider Forums are open to subscribers of Young Rider magazine ONLY. In order to register, you must have your Account Number. Please note that it takes 1-2 weeks for your subscription to be processed and your account to be activated.

Home » Young Rider Forum » Western Riding » Boots

Boots Expand / Collapse
Author
Advanced Member

Advanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced Member

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 6/12/2016 10:53:04 AM
Ok so I've been thinking about getting another pair of boots and I get my pay check soon. Well I've been looking at tin hauls and was wondering if anyone had any experience with them? Good or bad. And I thinking about getting a pair of women's ropers but the glitter ones. So does anyone have any experience with ropers even if they aren't the glitter ones? Thanks guyssss

What do I do, now that you're gone? No back up plan, no second chance, and no one else to blame.

Post #2013435
Posted 6/24/2014 2:11:59 PM
Advanced Member

Advanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced Member

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 1/7/2017 2:52:56 PM
Tin Hauls - EVERYONE around here has them, they are beautiful, comfie, durable, and generally 'in' right now

Ropers - I got a pair of simple men's Ropers and they didn't even need breaking in, they were super comfy right away and they've lasted me 2+ years now (I need new ones, I tore out the lining in the heel and I can no longer get my foot out again [but I do that to all my boots])

close my eyes and cross my arms,
put me in the dirt, let me dream with the stars

Post #2013456
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Reading This Topic Expand / Collapse
Active Users: 1 (1 guest, 0 members, 0 anonymous members)
No members currently viewing this topic.
Forum Moderators: Admin, Animal Network Admin, yrboss, YRmod, Community Moderator

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 4:27am

HOME | MAGAZINE | FIND A HORSE | SHOPPING | RESOURCES | CONTACT US | ADVERTISE

shopanimalnetwork.com | Dog Fancy | Cat Fancy | Horse Illustrated | Reptiles | Remember Our Pets
Disclaimer: The posts and threads recorded in our messageboards do not reflect the opinions of nor are endorsed by BowTie, Inc. Animal Network
nor any of its employees. We are not responsible for the content of these posts and threads. Site best viewed with IE 5+
Copyright ©  BowTie, Inc. All rights reserved.
Our Privacy Policy has changed. Privacy Policy/Your California Privacy Rights. Terms of Use * Guidelines for Participation