Young Rider.com
Rules-Read First     Home          Members     Calendar     Who's On

Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

The Young Rider Forums are open to subscribers of Young Rider magazine ONLY. In order to register, you must have your Account Number. Please note that it takes 1-2 weeks for your subscription to be processed and your account to be activated.

Home » Young Rider Forum » Introductions » Hello Again!

Hello Again! Expand / Collapse
Author

New MemberNew MemberNew MemberNew MemberNew MemberNew MemberNew MemberNew Member

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 10/17/2014 9:03:07 PM
I highly doubt that anyone will remember me, because I haven't posted in over a year, and even when I did post, I didn't post all the much. But now that I am more involved in the horse-world, I figured it would be nice to start posting again. So, here I am!

Re-introduction!

Hello! My name is Madalyn, Maddy for short, and I am a teenage girl from Florida. I love and own parrots. I own a Green Cheek Conure, Citron Cockatoo, and two Budgies. I love reading and painting/drawing. I am obsessed with Doctor Who, Marvel, and Tom Hiddleston.

After two (maybe three) years of begging, my parents finally signed me up for English horseback riding lessons. My first lesson was on Friday, and it was amazing. We only did very basic stuff. Learned how to steer and stop, walked around and over poles, walked around the arena. We also groomed and took the tack off of the horses. I loved everything about it! My two best friends and my little sister also are taking lessons with me, but I'm pretty sure I am the most enthusiastic about it. It was the first time I had been on a horse in over 2 years, and I enjoyed it so very much.

My instructor was very nice! She told us that at our next lesson on Friday, we will start learning how to trot and post. I'm very excited!

My lesson horse was a beautiful blackish-brown horse named Lover Boy (Lover for short). We got along well, and I really hope that he will be the horse that I ride at all my lessons. (:

♥Maddy♥Boomer♥

Post #2007772
Posted 5/4/2014 2:32:45 PM
Advanced Member

Advanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced Member

Last Login: 9/11/2016 12:40:40 PM
I remember you. I'm Sara and I ride a Paint named Jet.

sara and jetson

Post #2007780
Posted 5/4/2014 4:31:59 PM

Senior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior Member

Last Login: 8/11/2015 12:24:34 PM
Welcome back! I'm Catherine and own a QH/Arab gelding named JT aka JustTerrific

Our bond can never be broken, Catherine & J.T. forever <3

Post #2007798
Posted 5/4/2014 4:39:59 PM

Senior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior Member

Last Login: 11/10/2015 5:32:48 PM
Welcome back! I'm Kaitlyn and I own a missouri foxtrotter palomino mare named Baylee. I am training her but I ride English and western. Sometimes I ride my old lease horse, Morris, for fun and at shows.

Though she be but little, she is fierce

banner by Susan

Post #2007799
Posted 5/4/2014 4:40:08 PM

Last Login: 11/10/2015 5:32:48 PM
IGNORE
DOUBLE POST

Though she be but little, she is fierce

banner by Susan

Post #2007800
Posted 5/4/2014 5:33:50 PM
Advanced Member

Advanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced Member

Last Login: 7/5/2016 6:22:24 PM
Welcome back! I'm Taylor and I ride a mare named Shadow. I am also from Florida and love doctor who.

Taylor & Shadow

banner by Annie

Post #2007802
Posted 5/4/2014 6:44:08 PM

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Last Login: 1/1/2017 4:04:42 PM
Welcome back. I'm Lauren and I ride a Paint mare named Bella and a QH/Arabian named Cindi. I live in FL as well and take English riding lessons. I'm also a Marvel fan. :)

Banner by Hakuna Matata

•Hawkeye•Cindi•Jewel•Ginger•Winnie•

Rest in Peace Tom & Rest in Peace Bella

Post #2007807
Posted 5/5/2014 1:16:27 PM

New MemberNew MemberNew MemberNew MemberNew MemberNew MemberNew MemberNew Member

Last Login: 10/17/2014 9:03:07 PM
Thank you Sara, Catherine, Kaitlyn, Taylor, and Lauren! (:

♥Maddy♥Boomer♥

Post #2007894
Posted 5/5/2014 5:34:11 PM

Advanced Member

Last Login: 9/17/2016 7:08:02 PM
Hey there! My name is April, and I own a paint pony who is a jumper (her name is Ollie). I love DW, so therefore I absolutely love your UN! You also don't live that far from me state wise hehe. Anyway feel free to PM me and welcome to the boards!

He's clueing for looks.

Thanks for the banner Abra!
/superwholock\

Post #2007956
Posted 5/19/2014 1:17:53 PM

Advanced Member

Last Login: 5/27/2016 7:19:55 PM
Hi welcome back i'm née or meph or whatever i really don't care

-----------

the night hath been to me a more familiar face than that of man; and in her starry shade of dim and solitary loveliness i learned the language of another world.
I'm happy in summertime beneath the dark blue sky, nae thinkin in the mornin at nicht where i'm gang to lie
bothies or byres or barns, or oot amangst the hay,and if the weather does permit, I'm happy a' the day.

.holding my rebel banner up with pride.
Post #2009356
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Reading This Topic Expand / Collapse
Active Users: 1 (1 guest, 0 members, 0 anonymous members)
No members currently viewing this topic.
Forum Moderators: Admin, yrboss, YRmod, Community Moderator

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 11:35am

HOME | MAGAZINE | FIND A HORSE | SHOPPING | RESOURCES | CONTACT US | ADVERTISE

shopanimalnetwork.com | Dog Fancy | Cat Fancy | Horse Illustrated | Reptiles | Remember Our Pets
Disclaimer: The posts and threads recorded in our messageboards do not reflect the opinions of nor are endorsed by BowTie, Inc. Animal Network
nor any of its employees. We are not responsible for the content of these posts and threads. Site best viewed with IE 5+
Copyright ©  BowTie, Inc. All rights reserved.
Our Privacy Policy has changed. Privacy Policy/Your California Privacy Rights. Terms of Use * Guidelines for Participation