Young Rider.com
Rules-Read First     Home          Members     Calendar     Who's On

Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

The Young Rider Forums are open to subscribers of Young Rider magazine ONLY. In order to register, you must have your Account Number. Please note that it takes 1-2 weeks for your subscription to be processed and your account to be activated.

Home » Young Rider Forum » Horse Breeds » Pricing question

Pricing question Expand / Collapse
Author

Senior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior Member

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 8/7/2016 1:02:38 PM
I've been looking at horses for sale and I came across one that is a chrome/chestnut QH grade mare. No vices but gets pretty hot after running. for 850 dollars. is it just me or is that REALLY cheap?

Ellie & Magic

Loyal Warrior

1/7/15 <3

Post #2006622
Posted 4/25/2014 4:00:24 PM

Average Member

Average MemberAverage MemberAverage MemberAverage MemberAverage MemberAverage MemberAverage MemberAverage Member

Last Login: 7/12/2015 7:45:56 AM
Do ya have any pics? What she does will be useful too xD I bought my mare literally for free;100 bucks...the seller couldve asked 5000 for her,but yea...depending on what she does/breed she is, could help you see is thats cheap or not...

^didnt make a lot of sense.......

They

Are

Not

You.
Post #2006643
Posted 5/11/2014 7:40:48 AM
Advanced Member

Advanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced Member

Last Login: 9/11/2016 12:40:40 PM
Get a vet check from your trusted vet when you go out to see her. People can card stack adds to get people interested, and not post crucial details about the horse.

EDIT: it may depend on your area and what horses in that area are going for.

sara and jetson

Post #2008413
Posted 5/11/2014 2:16:40 PM

Senior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior Member

Last Login: 8/7/2016 1:02:38 PM
Oh thanks guys but I'm not buying her. :D I was just curious.

Ellie & Magic

Loyal Warrior

1/7/15 <3

Post #2008445
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Reading This Topic Expand / Collapse
Active Users: 1 (1 guest, 0 members, 0 anonymous members)
No members currently viewing this topic.
Forum Moderators: Admin, Animal Network Admin, yrboss, YRmod, Community Moderator

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 7:30am

HOME | MAGAZINE | FIND A HORSE | SHOPPING | RESOURCES | CONTACT US | ADVERTISE

shopanimalnetwork.com | Dog Fancy | Cat Fancy | Horse Illustrated | Reptiles | Remember Our Pets
Disclaimer: The posts and threads recorded in our messageboards do not reflect the opinions of nor are endorsed by BowTie, Inc. Animal Network
nor any of its employees. We are not responsible for the content of these posts and threads. Site best viewed with IE 5+
Copyright ©  BowTie, Inc. All rights reserved.
Our Privacy Policy has changed. Privacy Policy/Your California Privacy Rights. Terms of Use * Guidelines for Participation