Young Rider.com
Rules-Read First     Home          Members     Calendar     Who's On

Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

The Young Rider Forums are open to subscribers of Young Rider magazine ONLY. In order to register, you must have your Account Number. Please note that it takes 1-2 weeks for your subscription to be processed and your account to be activated.

Home » Forum Assistance & Announcements » Forum Questions & Suggestions » Suggestion for the magazine

Suggestion for the magazine Expand / Collapse
Author

Average Member

Average MemberAverage MemberAverage MemberAverage MemberAverage MemberAverage MemberAverage MemberAverage Member

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 6/26/2015 11:45:40 PM
Hi guys!
So I wasn't really sure where to put this, but I hqve a suggestion for the actual magazine itself: why doesn't YR send out the magazine monthly instead of bi monthly? I get a magazine each month instead of bi monthly, each one WAY ahead of schedule. What do you think about this idea?

Keep Calm and Ride On

Show Season 2014|Used to be Blue Afternoon

Banner by the amazing Bree!

Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them -Twelth Night, William Shakespeare

Post #2002733
Posted 3/27/2014 4:28:38 PM

Average Member

Average MemberAverage MemberAverage MemberAverage MemberAverage MemberAverage MemberAverage MemberAverage Member

Last Login: 7/12/2015 7:45:56 AM
um...is it really necessary? Just think of how much work the staff already puts into it.

They

Are

Not

You.
Post #2002941
Posted 3/31/2014 10:42:08 AM

Senior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior Member

Last Login: 11/10/2015 5:32:48 PM
Yeah I wish it was every month. And I have that problem too. I get my magazine like 2 months early so I have to wait almost 3 months till I get another one

Though she be but little, she is fierce

banner by Susan

Post #2003755
Posted 4/1/2014 9:11:05 PM

Average Member

Last Login: 6/26/2015 11:45:40 PM
I mean, it practically is already once each month already. YR could actually make MORE profit from it because they would charge more for once each month rather than every other month. It would only increase their profits.

Keep Calm and Ride On

Show Season 2014|Used to be Blue Afternoon

Banner by the amazing Bree!

Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them -Twelth Night, William Shakespeare

Post #2003963
Posted 4/16/2014 1:34:18 PM

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Last Login: 9/20/2015 11:45:35 AM
I would stop getting it if they increased the price. I like the idea of every month, but it would put a lot of work on the staff. They already do Horse Illustrated every month. I get it with YR. You should too. There is a lot more stuff in it thanYR anyway.

Post #2005776
Posted 4/18/2014 5:47:30 PM

Advanced Member

Advanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced Member

Last Login: 5/31/2016 6:19:29 PM
WASHED IN THE BLOOD (4/16/2014)
I would stop getting it if they increased the price. I like the idea of every month, but it would put a lot of work on the staff. They already do Horse Illustrated every month. I get it with YR. You should too. There is a lot more stuff in it thanYR anyway.

yes but they already send it out monthly even though it's supposed to be every other month so really it should be easier for them.

Post #2005962
Posted 4/21/2014 8:31:29 AM

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Last Login: 9/20/2015 11:45:35 AM
Right, but they would have to make 6 more issues a year, and that could get overwhelming.

Post #2006139
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Reading This Topic Expand / Collapse
Active Users: 1 (1 guest, 0 members, 0 anonymous members)
No members currently viewing this topic.
Forum Moderators: Admin, Animal Network Admin, yrboss, YRmod, Community Moderator

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 4:01am

HOME | MAGAZINE | FIND A HORSE | SHOPPING | RESOURCES | CONTACT US | ADVERTISE

shopanimalnetwork.com | Dog Fancy | Cat Fancy | Horse Illustrated | Reptiles | Remember Our Pets
Disclaimer: The posts and threads recorded in our messageboards do not reflect the opinions of nor are endorsed by BowTie, Inc. Animal Network
nor any of its employees. We are not responsible for the content of these posts and threads. Site best viewed with IE 5+
Copyright ©  BowTie, Inc. All rights reserved.
Our Privacy Policy has changed. Privacy Policy/Your California Privacy Rights. Terms of Use * Guidelines for Participation