Young Rider.com
Rules-Read First     Home          Members     Calendar     Who's On

Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

The Young Rider Forums are open to subscribers of Young Rider magazine ONLY. In order to register, you must have your Account Number. Please note that it takes 1-2 weeks for your subscription to be processed and your account to be activated.

Home » Young Rider Forum » Introductions » Hiya!

Hiya! Expand / Collapse
Author
Starting Member

Starting MemberStarting MemberStarting MemberStarting MemberStarting MemberStarting MemberStarting MemberStarting Member

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 12/12/2014 3:38:01 PM
Hey, I'm new to the forums. I started reading the magazine a year ago and didn't know about the forums. When I found out there were forums I was like O.O.

Anywho no more about me except that I'm Serena ( aka, LovelyMustangs ).

I'd LOVE to talk to anyone I guess so PM or reply! <3

And I don't know if my sign off thing at the ? bottom ? will work if it doesn't can someone explain to me to get it to work? I made one in the control panel. ( Ignore this last part if my sign off thing is there! )

~Serena ~
^..^

He knows when you're happy
He knows when you're comfortable
He knows when you're confident
And he always knows when you have carrots.
~Author Unknown
Post #1996163
Posted 1/31/2014 8:44:11 PM

Advanced Member

Advanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced Member

Last Login: 9/17/2016 7:08:02 PM
Hello and welcome to YR! I'm April and I have two ponies. Feel free to PM me anytime! :)

As for the signature there's a thread on here somewhere that explains how to fix it.

He's clueing for looks.

Thanks for the banner Abra!
/superwholock\

Post #1996253
Posted 2/1/2014 7:34:07 PM

Senior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior Member

Last Login: 11/26/2015 9:55:59 AM
Hey I'm Hope and I have four horses named Skeeter who is a retired AQH, Dixie is a Palomino whom I ride for pleasure, Storm is a Thoroughbred whom I also ride for pleasure, and Oreo, who technically belongs to my sister, is a mini whom everyone enjoys. Enjoy your time on here!

Only those who risk going too far, can possibly find, how far they can go.
Post #1996494
Posted 2/2/2014 8:00:14 AM
Advanced Member

Advanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced Member

Last Login: 7/5/2016 6:22:24 PM
I'm Taylor and used to ride a Arabian named Shadow. Welcome!

Taylor & Shadow

banner by Annie

Post #1996522
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Reading This Topic Expand / Collapse
Active Users: 1 (1 guest, 0 members, 0 anonymous members)
No members currently viewing this topic.
Forum Moderators: Admin, yrboss, YRmod, Community Moderator

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 11:44am

HOME | MAGAZINE | FIND A HORSE | SHOPPING | RESOURCES | CONTACT US | ADVERTISE

shopanimalnetwork.com | Dog Fancy | Cat Fancy | Horse Illustrated | Reptiles | Remember Our Pets
Disclaimer: The posts and threads recorded in our messageboards do not reflect the opinions of nor are endorsed by BowTie, Inc. Animal Network
nor any of its employees. We are not responsible for the content of these posts and threads. Site best viewed with IE 5+
Copyright ©  BowTie, Inc. All rights reserved.
Our Privacy Policy has changed. Privacy Policy/Your California Privacy Rights. Terms of Use * Guidelines for Participation