Young Rider.com
Rules-Read First     Home          Members     Calendar     Who's On

Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

The Young Rider Forums are open to subscribers of Young Rider magazine ONLY. In order to register, you must have your Account Number. Please note that it takes 1-2 weeks for your subscription to be processed and your account to be activated.

Home » Young Rider Forum » Introductions » Hello!

Hello! Expand / Collapse
Author
Starting Member

Starting MemberStarting MemberStarting MemberStarting MemberStarting MemberStarting MemberStarting MemberStarting Member

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 8/27/2014 2:03:11 PM
Hello, I'm puphorse! I've had YR for about a year now I think. I don't own a horse but I take lessons. I also have two pet rats. Please message me If have rats too or like them!

Proud owner of two lovely rats and having fun in horse lessons!!!
Post #1995966
Posted 1/30/2014 8:53:19 PM

Senior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior Member

Last Login: 11/26/2015 9:55:59 AM
Hi, I'm Hope and I have three horses and a mini. I ride for pleasure. Hope you have a fun time on here!

Only those who risk going too far, can possibly find, how far they can go.
Post #1995995
Posted 1/31/2014 12:05:33 PM

Senior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior Member

Last Login: 11/10/2015 5:32:48 PM
Hi and welcome! Glad to see another new member on here :) that is really cool thy you have rats. I always wanted some but instead of rats I got guinea pigs. I'm Kaitlyn and I ride an Appaloosa gelding named Morris. Hope to see you around

Though she be but little, she is fierce

banner by Susan

Post #1996113
Posted 1/31/2014 8:45:26 PM

Advanced Member

Advanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced Member

Last Login: 9/17/2016 7:08:02 PM
Hello and welcome to the boards! I'm April and while I don't own rats, I have a guinea pig and an evil hamster.

He's clueing for looks.

Thanks for the banner Abra!
/superwholock\

Post #1996255
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Reading This Topic Expand / Collapse
Active Users: 1 (1 guest, 0 members, 0 anonymous members)
No members currently viewing this topic.
Forum Moderators: Admin, yrboss, YRmod, Community Moderator

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 11:44am

HOME | MAGAZINE | FIND A HORSE | SHOPPING | RESOURCES | CONTACT US | ADVERTISE

shopanimalnetwork.com | Dog Fancy | Cat Fancy | Horse Illustrated | Reptiles | Remember Our Pets
Disclaimer: The posts and threads recorded in our messageboards do not reflect the opinions of nor are endorsed by BowTie, Inc. Animal Network
nor any of its employees. We are not responsible for the content of these posts and threads. Site best viewed with IE 5+
Copyright ©  BowTie, Inc. All rights reserved.
Our Privacy Policy has changed. Privacy Policy/Your California Privacy Rights. Terms of Use * Guidelines for Participation