Young Rider.com
Rules-Read First     Home          Members     Calendar     Who's On

Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

The Young Rider Forums are open to subscribers of Young Rider magazine ONLY. In order to register, you must have your Account Number. Please note that it takes 1-2 weeks for your subscription to be processed and your account to be activated.

Home » Young Rider Forum » Check Out My Equine Art » Horse drawing Show

Horse drawing Show Expand / Collapse
Author

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 5/6/2011 11:00:23 PM
Ok so my other post about the drawing contest didn't atract so much attention, Maybe it was too boring :) haha

So I saw another person who had done this, and it looked like a blast. All you have to do is draw a horse in any of the classes below, you don't have to have skill at drawing or anything you should just be having fun! I'll be the judge since I'm giving the prize out, by the way the prize will be a banner by me, example is the banner I'm using at the moment :) I hope everyone has fun doing this and I will get an ending date ASAP.

CLASSES~

Dressage

Ghymkanah (idk sp) includes anything like barrels, to key hole, poles etc...

trail

western plessure

english pleasure

equitation

hunter jumper

bareback

other:If you have an idea that's not under these catagories, just put it under "other"

Hope you guys have fun, happy trails, and happy drawing and the only rules in here are no tracing, and you may only use your drawing :)

Thanks~Aubrey

Here's one of my drawings :)

Proud owner of ThunderBoogers my American Paint Horse!

Banner by me!

Post #1379447
Posted 6/10/2014 8:44:14 PM
Advanced Member

Advanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced Member

Last Login: 11/25/2017 7:35:59 PM

get at me bishhhhh

juliette

Post #2012134
Posted 6/13/2014 7:39:37 PM

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Last Login: 1/6/2016 4:33:57 PM
Equitation

Post #2012489
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Reading This Topic Expand / Collapse
Active Users: 1 (1 guest, 0 members, 0 anonymous members)
No members currently viewing this topic.
Forum Moderators: Admin, yrboss, YRmod, Community Moderator

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 7:25am

HOME | MAGAZINE | FIND A HORSE | SHOPPING | RESOURCES | CONTACT US | ADVERTISE

shopanimalnetwork.com | Dog Fancy | Cat Fancy | Horse Illustrated | Reptiles | Remember Our Pets
Disclaimer: The posts and threads recorded in our messageboards do not reflect the opinions of nor are endorsed by BowTie, Inc. Animal Network
nor any of its employees. We are not responsible for the content of these posts and threads. Site best viewed with IE 5+
Copyright ©  BowTie, Inc. All rights reserved.
Our Privacy Policy has changed. Privacy Policy/Your California Privacy Rights. Terms of Use * Guidelines for Participation